FanFiction.Net
for It Still Works

7/10/2017 c26 RhizOneill
Awww so cute. Really love this chapter so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
7/9/2017 c26 3RHatch89
Great update :)
6/3/2017 c25 Nancy
What a wonderful family Christmas. Thanks. More soon please.
6/3/2017 c25 3jldp3
i loved this chapter.
6/3/2017 c25 jordana60
What a great first Christmas. I can't wait for new years Eve!
6/3/2017 c25 RhizOneill
Awww so beautiful. Awesome chapter.
6/2/2017 c25 3RHatch89
Great update :)
4/25/2017 c24 Nancy
they have a great life together, normal, happy, loving - with a few oops (burned squash) along the way like everybody else. thanks. More soon please.
4/25/2017 c24 jordana60
Butternut squash can be a Herculean task to cook! Sweet potatoes is something Rory could handle much better. I have no idea how you get away with not skipping ahead a few months. You're right; there's only so much you cando with a baby! Love the sandy and Danny they were dressed up as. It was perfect for them and Richie must have been too cute for words!
4/25/2017 c24 RhizOneill
Awesome! Love this chap. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
4/24/2017 c24 RHatch89
Awesome update :)
4/24/2017 c24 6Galpalcj
Really enjoyed the little family moments spread throughout this chapter. I can easily see Luke making homemade baby food. The dream version didn't even let Lorelei have coffee lol. However, I can't see Rory pulling it off. Even if she hadn't burned the squash I can't imagine her getting through the purée phase without gagging. Seems like her perfectionist side has really come out during motherhood. She is trying so hard to do everything "the right way." She doesn't seem to realize that as long as the child is happy, healthy, safe, and loved, there is no right or wrong way. Poor girl! It's an impossible standard to live up to. Great chapter!
4/24/2017 c24 Cat130
Love reading this story
4/18/2017 c23 Droolia
I think three months is doable if she was breastfeeding and didn't gain a bunch of weight.'I gained 33 lbs the first time and lost probably 30 of it by the third month for sure. The difference though is that it's not all tight :( the pooch in the belly sucked.

Jess planned an amazing day. Lucky Rory!
4/17/2017 c23 Nancy
So much fun here: wow, three gorgeous dresses, a fabulous night out, and the Plaza! Jess just earned a zillion extra points. Thank. More soon please.
205 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »