FanFiction.Net
for It Still Works

3/4/2017 c18 Droolia
Happy there weren't any complications. I think that would've freaked me out.
3/4/2017 c17 Droolia
I think you did a fine job describing the labor process. No glaring mistakes or anything.

Did watching your mom have her water broken scar you from wanting children for awhile? Watching one of those pregnancy documentaries scared me off when I was in college :) lasted years!
3/2/2017 c18 3jldp3
Chapter 17 and 18 brought tears to my eyes. I really enjoy reading your work.
3/2/2017 c18 Elsasi
I loved how much Jess likes to be involved; changing diapers, singing to Richie etc. You described very well the birth and it's after math, considering you don't have a personal experience. If you hadn't mentioned the fact, i would've not been able to tell. Good job!
3/2/2017 c18 RhizOneill
Aww what a happy family. Love this so much.
3/1/2017 c18 Nancy
Richie sounds just perfect: so loved by his parents, by Lorelai and Luke, by Emily, by April, by everyone! So fun that Hunter wanted to hold baby Richie, and he was so careful. Good question about milk, little Hunter. Ah, home to rest and to the REAL DEAL. Babies are wonderful, but some of them just happen to need more time and attention. Thanks. More soon please.
3/1/2017 c18 Cat130
Beautiful chapter loved it
3/1/2017 c18 6Galpalcj
I really enjoy this world that you have created for the characters. This is the adult Rory that I wanted to see. Still ambitious and quirky, but a little more seasoned in the ways of the world. You made me truly love the character again which is no small feat given the downward spiral seen on the show and revival! I do hope that you will continue to write more stories for them.
3/1/2017 c18 3RHatch89
Great job as usual :)
2/24/2017 c17 Nancy
So happy for this family!
2/23/2017 c17 jordana60
You're research was impeccable. From someone who's been through this twice, you captured a normal labor and delivery perfectly. The progression, the halt in the progression, the exhaustion, the walking, the sleeping, the calm, the excitement, the frustration...it was all true. When Jess said it was like having a conversation with Richard, I got goosebumps. When Jess said ouch after Rory squeezed his hand, Rory's quip back was hysterical. When my husband said ouch, I gave him an incredulous look ...how dare he say ouch to a little hand squeezing while I was going through labor!. I like Rory's reply much better!. Having Emily cut the chord was beautiful. I only wished you had shown a little more of Jess' reaction when he first saw Richie. It was an amazing chapter!
2/23/2017 c17 6Galpalcj
This was beautiful! I have no idea how accurate it is because even though I have a child there was nothing normal about my labor and delivery experience but it seemed well researched and skillfully put to use. Love the callback to splits over a crate of dynamite!
2/23/2017 c17 RhizOneill
Awww so beautiful!
2/23/2017 c17 3RHatch89
Awesome :)
2/22/2017 c16 Elsasi
Hahah! Nice ending! Now we'll need some more! Update soon, please!
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »