for Harmony in the Force

1/25/2019 c2 lerenzo.lopez3
I love it! I wish there are more crossover stories with Zenyatta. Please update if you ever have time
7/7/2018 c2 Sagittarius Aquarius
I'm going to be dead serious with you. I need you to ignore ALL of the haters, because there are people who enjoy this story, kind of a lot. Myself included. Do keep writing, and I hope that this story keeps on being absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
5/13/2018 c2 Guest
Oh PLEASE write more! Because HOLY SHITU this is AWESOME!
7/31/2017 c1 Guest
Experience: [ N]
1/22/2017 c2 gigileliesj
Plz write more? I love this story.
9/15/2016 c1 Comic-KidX
Please do an upload. I want Yoda to meet Zenyatta!
9/3/2016 c2 2ChaosIdeals
I'm curious to see where you go - what you have so far is short, but written well and looks promising for the future.
How far are you planning to go into the Star Wars universe? And I'm assuming other Overwatch characters are going to show up too?
9/2/2016 c2 21edboy4926
Short but good chapter
9/2/2016 c2 Gold1992
SLOW DON PLEAS.
This story has so much potential, pleas slow down and take the time do go more in the detail.
I can see the potential in this story, Zenyatta as an Omnic monk could have a huge impakt on the robots in the GR. And how he learns about this new world and all. You rushid this way to much. take your time and try to write in more detail, and what is even more important, Zenyatta would have an impact even on the events on Tetoin, at the moment Ani has no reason to ask for Zenyattas freedom alongside himself. Show us how they bond over a few days, show us how a teacher student relationship is made. Show us what the Jedai do after being confronted with the fact that Zenyatta can feel the force and all.

So pleas, just slow down and put more in the chapters, not a bigger time span, but more detail in a smaler time span. At the length of this chapter you could have just made the introductions between Ani and Zenyatta and nothing more, the rest would have no need to be there and every paragraph could be made its own chapter, the second even two with Zenyatta maybe even being against the Jedai code because they wont really act and help and seclude them self from the people and create an image close to this from the Shambali Omnics.
9/1/2016 c2 1Neonic-634
I'm loving it so far, but there are some big issues. First off, the chapters read more so like summaries, rather than actual chapters. There is SO much detail you can go into, and it really felt like you just glossed over what could have easily been spread over a couple chapters. Also, zenyatta seemed to be taking a pretty removed role here. Other than chiming in for a brief moment, he seems to just be watching things happen. I'd imagine that he'd be interested in how robots are treated as no more than slaves, at least have some inner dialogue. There are TONS of other thingredients I could go on and on to critique about, most of them being along the lines of the absence of some and such detail. I cannot stress this enough, you HAVE to go into more detail. I didn't think too much of it in the first chapter, mostly because I'd automatically written it off as a prologue summing up the events leading into the first chapter. Other than that, you just can't gloss over everything like that, it really feels like all I'm reading is a bunch of prologues.
8/23/2016 c1 21edboy4926
Good intro
Looking forward to more
8/22/2016 c1 Guest
3 words: so much potential
8/22/2016 c1 4halo is bad ass
this was fun to read. The fight that gets Zenyatta stuck in the star wars UN did make to much sense to me so you may want to clean that up, but other then that it pretty good.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service