for Yin-Yang

1/13 c4 4Nox Magnus Dux
I wasn't expecting Yin to take up the mantle of Black Mask

Based on everything you established in previous chapters like Joker's Monologue about the coin toss and Yin getting half her face bunt, and Strange talking with her about the element of chance in her life, I thought she would call herself two face, as Harvey Dent's two face never appeared in The Batman and canon Black Mask being very different from Two Face

However, I still like where this is going. A nice build up to Yin's fall while she thinks she still has her damaged psyche under control.
8/12/2020 c4 11OMAC001
Yin's climbing a slippery slope. Can't wait for the fall!
8/12/2020 c4 4Saisaici - The Helper
I am jappy that this story is back, i been wanting to read more of it.
8/11/2020 c4 Windle
It's a pleasure to see you return to this story! Yin's descent into villainy is something I follow with great excitement!
11/11/2017 c3 Windle
Wow, your story sent me on a nostalgia trip where I went and binge watched a lot of old clips from this series on youtube. Really enjoying what you have here so far; I love reading about the fall to villainy.
2/22/2017 c3 11OMAC001
Looks like Hugo's treatment is 'working' just like he planned! Love the little notes from Strange, give insight into his and other characters' mindsets at the same time.
2/21/2017 c3 14TheGunmaster
Huh, interesting
2/21/2017 c3 nightmaster000
Another spectacular chapter. You've got to give Strange props, he's pretty good at manipulating and playing the role of the mastermind pulling the strings in the shadows.
11/2/2016 c2 14missterio
A very interesting concept you have going for your take on The Batman universe. I never thought of a female, let alone Yin, to, perhaps, become someone like Two Face. I really like your style of writing, as well.

Hope you update this story in the future, because I am very curious to see what is to become of Yin.
9/24/2016 c2 The Tin-Foil Hat
I wasn't a fan of "The Batman" though it's Joker was one of my favorite's. But any story you write, I read and this has been an interesting story so far. Full of your trademarked flavor.
You certainly seem to love twisting the souls of your characters into ugly things, don't you?
I do find it interesting enough that I'll continue to read it should you write more.
9/16/2016 c2 14TheGunmaster
This may not be my favourite story you've made, but I still love the atmosphere you create.
9/13/2016 c2 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter.

Oh dear look's like Strange intends for Yin to become Gotham citys newest Rogue. Will he succeed? Can't wait to find out.
9/13/2016 c2 11OMAC001
Well, we can already see some signs of Ellen's eventual fall. As you pointed out, a woman being maimed is very different from a man being maimed...
9/12/2016 c2 ChaosTheVoid
I will always support whatever story you write. It's a strange coincidence that most of the stories you write are based on things I watched and enjoyed when I was younger.
9/12/2016 c2 10sarista wow
This was an impressive and engaging read, the overall tone of the characters was consistent and strong, the scenes flowed well and the dialogue was fascinating and held a great deal of depth. Also cool to see Ellen Yin getting attention.
20 Page 1 2 Next »