for Cradle

1/23 c35 5ChaiGrl
Just re-read both of them the past few days. They really really provided me a break and an escape from a very crappy work week. Just wanted to thank you again for your amazing storytelling. I can’t tell you how many time over the past six months or so, I’ve read your stories. Also, it still always leaves me wondering how Bucky makes his way back home. There ever any chance for tiny conclusion to his story in the future? Hope inspiration strikes ya. Lol.

Anyways, thanks again.

Take care and Happy Writing!
8/19/2020 c35 Becky
Just wanted to drop a thank-you for two FABULOUS stories - my sister introduced me to Sarcophagus and today I read Cradle all the way through. You have a real gift for tactfully managing the potentially awkward moments and making them beautiful, which I thoroughly appreciate. Absolutely LOVE the baby's name! God bless.
7/26/2020 c35 2steverogersandpeggycarter
What an incredible, incredible story! I read the beginning of it over on AO3, and then I couldn't rest until I finished it-it's 1:30 AM where I live and I should have been in bed long ago, but I don't regret a thing! I love how you continued the story from "Sarcophagus" through Age of Ultron, developing all the characters so well! And the whole plotline of Steve and Peggy and baby Rogers was adorable and then heartbreaking and then so incredibly joyful! The descriptions were so good I could see the whole story play out in my head like a movie. Thank you so much for this incredible story...I can't wait to read it again!
5/6/2020 c12 Guest
Ahhhh I love this! (I know it’s 2020, but I just found this soooo)
3/16/2020 c35 88morgan
Absolute joy to read, the tear times make it all the sweeter. Happy endings are such a treat! Thank you for the sheer wonderfulness of it all
3/7/2020 c35 gied81
absolutely outstanding story this and the first one, i hope u find the insiration for a third story
2/8/2020 c35 3BowTies13
These stories so perfectly depict what should have happened, it makes me breathless that the movies didn’t follow this storyline. Thank you! And well done! Your understanding of the characters, your descriptions of their thoughts and motivations, the way you incorporated the movies while keeping everyone completely in character. Absolutely masterful. Congratulations!
7/31/2019 c1 Guest
I love the story so far and I can tell it’s gonna be good I would love to see more like this
7/20/2019 c35 19Project7723
It's... It's over :') I have loved to journey so much. I am too y tired to write a proper review, apparently, but oh! This story. *Weeps* that ending *weeps more* thank you so much for every part of this. I can't wait to see what you do next!
7/5/2019 c33 Project7723
ugh. sooo goodmy heart! they're soo precious. thank you for this!
5/29/2019 c31 Project7723
That. Was. Adorable. :') I really want to doodle Steve and Peggy snuggling on the floor ️
5/28/2019 c30 Project7723
Well that was nothing short of amazing. Also, my heart! Ow. Poor Steve!
5/28/2019 c29 Project7723
That did my heart so much good :') I actually had to take a break from reading it about halfway through, because it felt weirdly like I was violating the characters privacy by reading something so intimate in a place where people could see me reading it. Is that ridiculous? Anyway. You always deliver the most beautiful content. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Oh! Side-note: I think I may have caught a typo. Towards the very end, it says that "Steve was weary behind expression?" I thought maybe you meant "beyond." Or maybe you actually did mean behind...*begins exhaustive over-thinking*
5/28/2019 c28 Project7723
Annnd once again i am tragically late to the party, but your response to my last review made me feel better ;) That was soooo good. Gonna read the next chapter whilst savoring some creamy soup!
Also, I actually have a FF account now!

All the love,
Project7723 (otherwise known as ChildofGod)
5/21/2019 c35 15Ellethiriel
This whole epilogue is completely adorable. Steve finally found his reason!

Thank you so much for writing this story! I can't believe it's over. This is seriously a masterpiece of Steggy goodness, and after two years of following it, I'm gonna miss the excitement of getting a new-chapter notification in my inbox - it was always the highlight of my day. Never stop writing. :)
612 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »