for Foreign Affairs

7/21/2020 c10 sevenie2
This is amazing story. i wonder if you're still planning to update anymore? but even taking chapter 10 as an ending is ... still gorgegous.
i love this story i love every line of it. thank you!
7/9/2020 c10 Guest
This story just keeps pulling me in! It’s so goooooood! I really hope you update it.
9/16/2018 c10 6Author Pendragon Of Camelot
Oh my god, pleeeeaaaaassseeeseee update! This is so amazing, and I really want to know what happens next! Love it so much!
12/25/2017 c5 Urmom
BÈSAME
11/26/2017 c10 Guest
Is it going to be letter thingies now between Ange and Tommy?
11/26/2017 c10 Guest
This is beautiful even if Real Jefferson was an arsehole
11/25/2017 c5 Guest
IN THE HEIGHTS REFERENCE! I’m sofa king happy (say it out loud)
10/7/2017 c2 w
ITH titles XD ITH breathe is amazin incarnate it wont be long now is nice 96000 pure gem opening number awesomeness
9/22/2017 c10 Guest
Ooooooh... Drama! Please update, .Awesome!
7/9/2017 c10 1Just.trash12
No. No, this can't be. I can't believe I have found yet another amazing story I fell in love with, only to realize it is not complete and hasn't been updated in a long time. Please, do continue with this story even if it's been half a year! It's your fault for making me fall in love with Jeffergelica and now I can find no other story about it that is half as good as yours. You simlpy have to update!
3/2/2017 c10 10Lady-SM
Even though I have this story on alerts I check back every day just in case I missed it... please give us more! You are literally the only person writing these two brilliantly and I can't get enough!

It's great, you're great, they're great - can't wait for more.

Xx
2/20/2017 c10 17thatwritermadeofpotatoes
Noooooo, don't go with John! Stay with Thomas, who lurves you! I am so, irrevocably, invested in this story, you neeeeeed to update soon. I need to see how the plan works out, if she'll be visiting France in the next chapter and having fluffy moments with Thomas:D This is amazingly well done, your vast vocabulary fits the characters very well, and I love how well your writing the emotions and the cockiness and obliviousness of John. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
2/4/2017 c4 Sophilagirl21
This story is really good!
2/4/2017 c10 Minniemora
NO! Okay, yes, but NO! Oh, sometimes- mostly all of the times he spoke- I wanted to slap John in the mouth this chapter. Which just goes to show you, impeccable writers can pull real emotion from the readers through their works! As well as acute sadness at the end (which I won't spoil for review readers) and hope! I have got the hope within me that there is a sincerely creative mind sneaking a large plot twist in the near future to send us all in elated surprise and hopefully send John far far away XD :D Excellent update, and as always a pleasure to read!
1/8/2017 c8 uasjknakjbxhb
AMAZING! Loved it, and Kitty and Polly were so cute!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »