for how to unbruise

7/11/2019 c1 Traci Bradley Smith
Perfect. Help to round out the original story. Thank you.
6/17/2018 c1 13the universe in her eyes
You deserve so much more. You deserve tons of followers, so so so many reviews, and just recognition in general. Your writing is amazing, I hope you'll never stop.
4/30/2018 c1 Guest
It is a very good story thanks
2/14/2018 c1 femerlin
Very good. I like this alot.
9/25/2017 c1 sally rally
Oh crap! I've cried so much with these two stories
9/5/2017 c1 el
Sooo sweet...loved it
8/30/2017 c1 4KH-Scribes
Well now I have read every one of your Rizzoli and Isles fics and love every one so much!

This was so so good! I enjoyed you giving us a bit of even more back to what happened to Maura there, and now with the kids was adorable! And yeah
3/21/2017 c1 Jupiter
A lovely ending to your fantastic story. Thanks for finishing it off so nicely. The dialogue with the children was great and brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully written.
12/16/2016 c1 22Velvet95
Damn so glad I found this followup - absolutely amazing writing, again! You manage the transitions beautifully and believably.

Looking forward to checking out more of your work!

9/12/2016 c1 Aisblac
So beautifull T.T I really needed this, it feels like a closure. Between Your Ribs ended beautifully but this feels like what I needed to feel that everything is going to be ok. Thank you for doing it, as always a pleasure to read your stories.
9/7/2016 c1 IsaBabisa
So good. So glad Melissa was wrong, that Maura would forget her...at least for long moments for most of the rest of her life. Really good companion to the other. Really good. Thanks!
8/29/2016 c1 Guest
beautiful and raw and precious and real. every new fic from you is like breathing fresh air
8/29/2016 c1 1Theo.D.Walker
You are an absolute genius! Fantastic, please write a book. I swear you could make even a cookbook sound so ridiculously awesome it would be my favourite bestseller!
8/28/2016 c1 Y
Could not be happier to find a companion story between your ribs, somehow after spent an evening reading anatomy of being by Shinji Moon.

This is beautiful.