for Summer Days

7/29/2019 c5 Guest
Hope you get well, and do better in school, please continue this I fuckong love it to death. Have a nice day.
8/5/2018 c5 APersonYouhumour
Please update I love this book, it's very well made and I love the plot
10/9/2016 c5 6THB4
Take the time you need I can wait for the next chapter
10/4/2016 c4 THB4
I could see Blake lossing her bow in the fight with Jaune's team and Weiss freaking out because she lost to two faunus. I could also see after the fight they are relaxing and Weiss starts in on Ruby with her faunus hate because she can't admit to the real reason she hate's Ruby. (That being how jealous Weiss os of Ruby.) During the fight Weiss might make a crack about Ruby being a white fang spy or something and it sets Blake off and they start fighting. Also I could see Ruby getting hurt by that comment saying she was in the white fang because I think Summer and Ruby when they weren't on Patch ran into faunus bigots. That or Ruby never liked the white fang and couldn't understand why those faunus did tbose bad things. Also once Weiss gets Ruby crying like that I have a feeling Yang's big sister mode will kick in and attack the dumb rich girl. Nora, Ren and Jaune hold Yang back while Pyrrha trys to cheer Ruby up and Blake wants to make Ruby feel better and attack Weiss. I hope Ruby will get to spend time with Velvet and Coco soon. Keep up the good work can't wait for chapter.
10/3/2016 c4 13RWBYGuy2015
Ah I love this it is sooo cute and I love Ruby as a cat faunus. It would be interesting to see Ruby deal with some of what Blake had to go through just so she knows that not all faunus had it easy. Just a suggestion though. Your ideas on the possible ships have me at war I like Ruby x Pyrrha but I also like Pyrrha x Yang but my favorite is Yang x Blake so I am really conflicted at the moment so props to that XD but keep up the great work I look forward to the next chapter.
9/30/2016 c3 6THB4
XD Cardin gets it twice because Goodwitch will bring the hamer down on him. I can see Cardin going after Ruby more because she is a faunus who stands up to him. Plus I can see Ruby and Cardin being like the roadrunner and coyote from the lunny tunes. I don't think Ozpin has it in him to punish Ruby for anything but like I said before how teacher's see Yang and Ruby more as family then student's but Glynda will still be strict with them. I bet next chapter will have Velvet and Ruby becoming friends along with Coco. (Coco might like dressing Ruby up in different fashions maybe getting Ruby and Velvet in a maid outfit for what ever reason. Like they lost a bet or are doing a cafe for the vytal festival. ) I wonder now when Pyrrha has that fight with Cardins team will she fight extra hard if he dose somethheg mean to Ruby that really hurt her. (Also I don't think you would let that happen in your story only time will tell). Keep up the awesome work can't wait for chapter 4.
9/29/2016 c2 THB4
I like this story I can't wait for more. I also could see Pyrrha getting a crush on Ruby the same way with Jaune but stronger. I could also see someone else like Velvet or maybe someone else to be Ruby's stalker. Are you going to use the villains if so would you have them as evil or good just misguided. I see Blake as a grumpy older cat but still loves and protects the hyper little kitten that is Ruby. Keep up the good work.
9/27/2016 c2 2Wulfstorm
Great Story! I just have a small comment: If Ruby is Qrow's daughter, wouldn't she be Ruby Branwen? Anyway keep going!
9/27/2016 c2 Guest
blake should be leader of team byrn. you want to change up the teams, that's fine. but if you want ruby to lead, then find a name that starts with r.
8/31/2016 c1 13Conna McCanna
it has potential. well written and a different take. which of Rubes parents is a faunus? and please continue!
8/25/2016 c1 13RWBYGuy2015
this is great and also follows almost something I want to happen in mine with Raven keep up the great work
8/25/2016 c1 2queen123414
this is good, this is different (in a good way!) hope to see more soon

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service