for Prismatic Fractals

3/8 c38 Guest
I'm speechless. This was fantastic...
2/2 c1 SharkBoixPomeranian
OK I read this a while ago, and I found it after ages of tryna find it. Now I can follow and favourite it, and you, like u deserve because this is one of the best rotg/goc stories I've ever read and the EMOTIONS-

Ugh. Screw it ima reread because god damn every time pitch smiled i-

I need to feel the emotions again.

Amazing.
1/12 c38 1pikachukite
What a beautiful way to end the story. Absolutely stunning. It was very well thought out and very well made. Truly astounding.
1/11 c38 1Crimson Paige X24
I must say that there aren't many fanfictions that I will go back to and re-read, but this is one of those that I find myself going back to for new chapters and to just re-read specific chapters.
1/10 c37 Demi clayton
I am a young lady is all as well.
1/10 c38 Demi clayton
I think you did a great job on your fanfincten, which is very important to do that, as it helps you improve your writing skills as well as your story taleing. And before you thank me , I just want to say that your welcome ok.
1/10 c38 Guest
I really loved this story. I thought that Pitch's character development was spot on. I never would have thought of something like this, especially with him. I also really liked the relationship aspect between Pitch and Jack. They almost seemed like father and son, or brothers. All in all, it was a great story and I'm eager to know if there will be a sequel at some point. Of course, that doesn't have to happen, but it might be interesting to see Pitch's dynamic with the rest of the Guardians past the surface level they expressed on the ship. Just my thoughts anyway. Keep up the good work!
1/10 c38 Guest
I've been following this fanfic for a little over a year. I'm sad it's over with but it is a heartwarming story nonetheless. Love the different take on Pitch and his backstory! Thank you for posting the remaining chapters and for creating this wonderful story. :)
1/7 c33 Demi Clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
1/1 c32 Demi clayton
I think You should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
12/23/2020 c31 Demi clayton
12/10/2020 c30 Demi clayton
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, but I think you should write one 31 chapter where Jack Frost meet's best friend nightlight's Katherine in one and in theren nightlight meet's Jack Frost best friend the winter spirt called Sheria ' when they get back to earth as that is will be very funny ' but the other guardian'so know the true story of shera and her best friend Jackson frost and that shera is more than his best friend' and it is the shame for nightlight and Katherine' as in the boy's are in love with there best friend. Whever it is shera in Jack Frost or in nightlight a chances it is Katherine, when you can, please and thank you.
12/1/2020 c29 Demi clayton
11/9/2020 c28 Demi clayton
11/2/2020 c27 haileyweston90
I just found this story yesterday and it is such an amazing story I can't wait for more it is so good
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »