for The Uncanny X-Men: Mutants and Magic

12/12/2016 c4 Venpex
Will be interested in reading if the dialog is ever adjusted to single speaker per paragraph. Right now takes more effort to follow flow of speech than should be required for light entertaining reading.
12/12/2016 c1 Venpex
Nice start, but the multiple speakers in a single paragraph makes it tough to read. I wouldn't be as bad if it was standard that a line of dialog was sure to end for one person prior to starting another, but there are also instances where the dialog shifts out of speech to descriptions and back into the original persons dialog. Need to create a consistent pattern to allow reader to better follow the discussions.
12/12/2016 c4 PappyOldGuy
Still quite the interesting story. Such a different view of the Potter character, it is so fascinating to read. I still have no clue of where the story is going, but one is not needed when reading it is so enjoyable.

Thanks so much for sharing!
12/12/2016 c3 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good to read about the capture of Jr. but terrible to thing about Voldemort getting together with Apocalypse. Thanks for sharing!
12/11/2016 c2 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and great that Jr. was detected. Thanks for sharing!
12/11/2016 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and thanks for sharing!
12/5/2016 c3 15Drakenn
Good idea for a story, but please do something with those huge chunks of texts. They are rather hard to read and when I read for pleasure I'm not in mood to try to see where exactly I had stopped.
11/8/2016 c3 PappyOldGuy
Another good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along, I really am finding it very entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. I await with much anticipation to see where it goes from here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
10/28/2016 c2 SunflowersandRainyDays
*gasp* an update! Whooo!
9/17/2016 c2 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
8/26/2016 c1 PappyOldGuy
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry crossover stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!