FanFiction.Net
for Turtle Soup

9/15/2018 c12 34fireworksinthenight
Interesting parallel between Saki's childhood and Karai's. I like how you hinted at the fact Saki's death doesn't mean her inner conflict ends.
9/14/2018 c4 fireworksinthenight
I'm glad Mikey didn't give up!
I like your writing.
Thanks for sharing!
9/14/2018 c8 fireworksinthenight
Beautiful oneshot!
I love your description of too-calm-because-seriously-pissed-off Leo, and of April's conflicted feelings. It's nice that she gets the support of her family, not matter what she chooses.
9/14/2018 c11 fireworksinthenight
It makes sense that Raph would feel down looking at these turtles... I liked how you didn't make Leo and Raph really fight.
Thanks for sharing!
3/25/2018 c3 1BlackStarSapphire
No, it was really good. I actually think the choppy feel works well for Karai and this particular story. Well done!
9/9/2017 c8 2SuperPatatochesslove
Great story
9/4/2017 c9 8Firebird Scratches
Oh nooooooo where are they?! Are they okay?! Is Leo doing some kind of lone wolf thing? GAH the feels. Keep going on these, you'er doing great! (she says, her own 100 prompts neglected for literally years at this point.) Anyway...KEEP GOING YOU ARE DOING GREAT :D
9/4/2017 c8 Firebird Scratches
Love this. Love Leo pushing her like this, and not wanting him or his family to be something that holds her back. They're so good, I love their brother/sister relationship so much.
9/4/2017 c7 Firebird Scratches
I love his brothers razzing him like this, and then jumping in to reassure him once they realize he's actually nervous about it. Awww. Cute brothers. THE TURTLE TOP, OMG. Mikey.
8/17/2017 c7 1Arachnide
Hahahaha! That was hillarious! I loved it! It was a very nice combination of fluff and funny. Quite balanced too, had a natural flaw to it. I liked it
8/17/2017 c4 Arachnide
Quite interesting. I liked this one. I believe you made a very good job portraying how leo feels and what he is thinking. And of course, mikey, you kept him in character. I like the fact you dont make him look stupid like some other authors or leo too serious. I really like this chapter
8/17/2017 c2 Arachnide
Wow. I dont have words. This was perfect. Amazing. How you could make such a masterpiece based on a single word, i will never know. I really enjoyed reading it. It was a warm and emotional chapter. I really like it. You did a very good job on it.
8/6/2017 c7 1JadeSkull16
Funny - the first time I read this, I alternated between chuckling and feeling indignant. I felt indignant because, well, you're making fun of yourself a bit, which made me want to defend you against yourself, if that makes any sense.

The second time I read this a week or so later, though, for some reason I read it as a deceptively lighthearted and very foreshadow-y opening to a story where Raph does, indeed, snap.

Strange, the way you can read the exact same thing but get different vibes from it depending on when you read it and where your head is at at the time. Sooo...good job, I 'spose! Or something. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here...
3/17/2017 c6 8Firebird Scratches
You did a great job portraying the panic, I was so anxious right along with Raph.
3/17/2017 c6 1FearlessLeader-Leonardo
I am so happy you updated! It turned out great! XD
27 Page 1 2 Next »