for Cowgirls vs ninjas

7/25/2018 c4 2Alternet RedSkys
Never seen anything like this.

Keep up the good work.

Next chapter?
10/8/2017 c4 7raw666
Still hope you update. Though if you want ideas, I do see Orochimaru canceling for he would not know how many Leaf-nins are armed with the guns, and willing to chance it when he may need some bodies between him and others. Suna would probably back out due to their weapon being able to kill Jonin was defeated by a Leaf Genin, and they did not see her beat a Leaf Jonin.
8/18/2017 c4 1PTKadota
Can you continue or make an epilogue?
12/8/2016 c4 46Hikari Nova
a very nice story so far, and i'm really enjoyin this as other fics I've read that has guns in them at least 50% of the time they make ninja's able to dodge them even at genin level speeds something I call bull on as I can't see anyone ninja or not seeing and then dodging a pinky sized or smaller speed of sound or faster piece of metal, so i'm glad you've actually shown that guns are very dangerous to even ninja's
12/7/2016 c4 1Finnish Paragade
Wow... Definitely following this and looking forward what you would do with this.
11/29/2016 c4 9Dragon Man 180
Will Naruko use Dirty Harry's famous line once the liminations on her usual gun become more obvious? Because I can see her finishing the line with, "Fortunately, I always have a back up!" and either pulling a giant knife to shank someone or pulling out a small pistol to blow some brains out.

Very nice fic, I usually don't like guns in the Naruto world, but this is working well. I do think Naruko should get one gun that is made with Chakra metal so she can shoot elemental chakra infused bullets. Lighting would be mini railgun, wind would be super fast, fire would be grenades, water could be acidic, and earth would be shrapnel. And if she could shoot a mini Rasengan it would be awesome to see someone laughing at the puny chakra ball, only to get ripped to shreds as it expanded on hitting them.

Nice humiliation of Neji, Sasuke, and Kakashi, but can Genma please live? He did not deserve to die like that and given he used to be one of the Yondaime's body guards I think he could be skilled enough to turn a fatal attack into a survivable one.
11/24/2016 c4 4Yuki Van Hellseit
no don't have her kill itachi I like itachi your gonna make me cry if ya do but make him go out badass if she does kill him or funny badass as long as he isn't taken out in a stupid way
11/13/2016 c4 bankai777
Have Naruko kill Itachi.
11/13/2016 c4 ShadowCub
Why is she still being known as of the Leaf when the Leaf could give two shits about her. More on the fox. Too many cheesy statements...just get shit done and leave.
11/12/2016 c4 idea.getthe
... a lot of wrong word usage... the fight was good and long but...
It didn't make sense... like the time you say nary has ONE bullet left but she fired 2 shot to sasuke?
Same with other gaara fight.
Then the pointless sasuke and kakashi bashing... bashing is nice if you know how to do it but this bashing just left bad after taste.
10/16/2016 c3 5Already-Lost-It
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope to see more of it soon.
10/10/2016 c3 7raw666
GREAT JOB! I was afraid you wouldn't update due to your history of writing stories. I'm glad you continue this one as this is almost the prefect story to write in the universe and one I hope to see many more updates to come.
9/15/2016 c3 bankai777
Have Hinata become a sniper
9/14/2016 c3 idea.getthe
Well, this is another suggestion read. This has both light novel AND manga but the manga version is slower.
"Gun-ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem o Tsukucchaimashita!?"
It has the main character developing a revolver which he takes years and even develop a sniper for a vampire that has a very good eyesight in darkness. So maybe you can use it to make Naru develop her gun. As well as Hinata sniping technique. The novel is nice with making gun against magic user and monster where the main character are unable to use magic in combat. The MC are weak and only strong when using the gun but he did incoperate special force technique and mental strength when he each the vampire sniper the rifleman song when the sniper snipe the enemy.
Just... Try the novel. And the manga and anime I suggested.
Trigun might be a goo deference as well as black cat fighting technique.
9/13/2016 c3 paladin3030
You know what would really be interesting is if Sasuke showed up just as the last of spectators were leaving the stadium.

As well as finding out that not only has he been disqualified & banned from the next ten exams because he was late.
23 Page 1 2 Next »