for IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

2/22/2017 c1 Guest
At least you're not giving it up! Just do what you want, and we'll be happy with your decision.
11/3/2016 c1 6Ninalb
Thanks for not giving up Discovery of Mt. Horn. I really love the story and where it has gone and I can't wait until the ninja find Zane again. I understand that homework and school life can get in the way of stuff though, and I will be eagerly waiting until you post the next update!
8/30/2016 c1 Vln
Aw man...
8/30/2016 c1 Ninja Pony
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! A hiatus! Now I'm in suspence and wondering who these new people are!
8/28/2016 c1 RJ
I understand you I begin school soon, I will wait therefore see ya! * a portal opens and she gets inside *
8/30/2016 c1 1jeniferrine
quiet . I get it . I also had to put aside my story the classes . so do not worry. I hope -
8/28/2016 c1 7CraftyNinjaCat13
I completely understand! Don't worry, I have school problems too. But...what's hiatus?
8/28/2016 c1 ONCE-Snickers
Hey! Yeah I read the story it's really good and creative and I really wanted u to update but I'm not mad at you, and I completely understand I started school too, I don't write but I can understand how stressful that can get, just take your time it's fine if you can't write till Christmas, your not the first person to have to put a story in hiatus because of school, and your one of those good people who update to let their readers know what's going on, instead of abandoning it and leaving everyone hanging (I really hate it when people do that, it doesn't take that long to let you readers know what's going on people). So yeah, my pet peeve, but you've found a good friend that will take the story if you can't write it, so no matter what, at least it will continue, Yay! That's it, long review as always, sorry bout that, I just can't help myself, Caio! P.S Who else is excited for Day of the Departed, which in case you want to know IS NOT season 7 (Why does everyone say that the official Facebook literally tells you it's only a special) another Pet Peeve. Okay I've talked, or more written, long enough Caio! (For real this time)
8/28/2016 c1 4Zjisalonelyboi
The preview of the next chapter is pretty funny (I can imagine their reaction), anyway I can feel about the school, and I'm going back to school on Tuesday, which mean I'm now going to eight grade. Even I like the discovery of Mt. Horn, but not having time to review and because I read in my mom phone (I'm writing this on my iPad), so I will still wait patiently for the next chapter. :D