for A Very Bad Joke

7/10/2019 c3 18chosobestboi
yoooooooo ahbhhhhhh neeeeed to contain my excitement this is so good the last few paragraphs gave me shivers! Insanity isn't genetics but behavior and interest very well could be.

Also, i can think of one other person who might be interested in the gory photos: Ed. Lol

Me too, actually, i love horror and gory movies so i might also be interested in the photos lmao (though im nowhere near as insane as Jerome... at least... i hope? XD)
7/10/2019 c1 chosobestboi
Did not expect this turn of event
2/4/2018 c3 GothamGirl
OMG!
That last chapter actually gave me chills! Please continue this fic, I know not many people have read this but I would really love to see more of this, and see where the storyline is going.
As for what I would like to see happen next, I think it would be interesting for Jerome to meet his father, and for Jim to realise just how similar they actually are.
Anyway, please continue this fanfic, I think it's absolutely brilliant!
:D
1/7/2018 c3 Guest
Pleeaaasseee update! I love this so so much!
1/5/2018 c3 3MidnightShadeux
Love it, love it, love it! I can't decide whether this chapter or the last was my favourite, but I think it may actually be this one. I like Jerome in this chapter even though he doesn't say much, and I think you capture his personality through his expressions perfectly. Jim's reaction to the reveal and observations about Jerome were interesting too, and I'd love to see other characters finding out. I have no idea how Joker would react if he discovered he had a kid but I'm sure it'd be amazing, and Jerome himself working it out would be fun. Can't wait for the next update :)
1/2/2018 c3 1Stonerguy420
Please seriously let him become aix of jerome and suicide squad joker (suicide squad joker in looks and by having harley quinn and bwing king all when hes older)
12/28/2017 c1 gamerwxlf
please update
12/22/2017 c2 Stonerguy420
Have his dead be the ledger joker and jerome become the leto joker from suicide squad mixed with jerome.
12/7/2017 c2 3MidnightShadeux
You don't know how happy I was to see this has been updated. When I read the first chapter I loved it. The idea is so original and has so much potential, and I was disappointed there wouldn't be a continuance but accepted it. I have never clicked an update link so fast in my life. It really is such an interesting idea and I think Jim's suspicion and and subsequent dread is great. I'd love to see the confirmation and other people finding out, the reactions would be fantastic.
I hope you update this again because I really do love it :D