for Teaching the Team

5/9/2017 c2 Guest
idk why. But i started thunking about Bruce's reaction in the comics. Something like "You may have technology to hide your face, but I'd know that ass anywhere"
2/12/2017 c5 Guest
Sorry about whatever is happening in your life:( I really like your story, and, even with grammar mistakes, it is really well written. I also just like the idea in general:) I didn't quite understand the last sentence in your author's note, but if you wanted negative comments, sorry, cause this is more trying to build you up because you are a living breathing human with purpose:)
1/22/2017 c5 Guest
Next one!?
1/17/2017 c5 Guest
HURRY ANS UPDATE! WANNA READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
1/4/2017 c5 Guest
update!11 loved it! please update!
12/30/2016 c5 Guest
UPDATE! PPLEASE
12/11/2016 c5 Guest
This is so good, i can not wait for more. It lookes and sounds amazing! Please add a new chapter soon!
11/24/2016 c5 Guest
Please update?! I am in love with this story so far! Havent ever read anything like this before! Please carry on!
11/21/2016 c5 5The Best Guesst
OhMiGOsh Yes Dick and Dami being bros! Now Dami and Young Dick need to talk! I'm loving this story so much!
11/21/2016 c5 CaspianCat
I really love how this has played out so far! I don't really care when you update as long as you do sooo, I hope you continue and have a better month.
11/21/2016 c5 cutie0612
I like that because it means its easier to be involved in the story kinda. And we are currently on a crazy raft. Great chapter.
11/21/2016 c5 2grayson4life
Love the chapter I hope you continue this !
11/20/2016 c5 10TheOkWriter
Either choices is fine with me i like the the story because its getting interesting. Plus its also interesting how you send them to another multiverse because theres a new earth 16.
11/5/2016 c4 Guest
This is a really interesting story idea and I'm really enjoying reading. I would be amazing if you could update regularly (ish), don't worry if you can't.
10/31/2016 c4 3WhenInDoubtLeave