for Teaching the Team

10/27/2016 c4 UniLiliCornia
this just keeps getting better and better Loooveee it please update
10/24/2016 c4 ThatNerdyFarmGirl
I love it! Your idea is great and I can't wait to see what else you have instore for the story!
10/23/2016 c4 6Nightcrawler509
I give a shit!
I love this! Update soon CX
10/19/2016 c4 Raptor'ing It
I don't give a shit.
10/18/2016 c4 fj89
I give a shit. This made my day because I love Damian especially with Dick around. So thank you. Thanks for also telling me about this book, I'll read it on my next break. And to any reviewer who disses on this story, go be annoying somewhere else because we don't need that here.
10/18/2016 c4 superstar072299
This chapter was so awsome and I'm really glad that you're back at it. Don't be afraid to take your time. It's your story and I hope that you don't get discouraged be impatient readers/reviewers.
10/18/2016 c4 Guesst
yooooooo this story's so cool! Dami and Dick being bros is the best! Please write more soon!
Also, never heard of first law, might have to read it.
10/18/2016 c4 Ecstasy of Gold
OK let's start this off with I only review stuff I like and it can come off as a little harsh.
I really like the direction you are taking this story and using Damian is always a plus in my book but one thing that really ground my gears was how batman found out. It was way to obvious, batman is the world's greatest detective and the logistics of doing a triple flip in an integration room is impossible. I'm also sure the flip has to be done on a trapeze or at least from height. Anyway it would have been cool if you used clue masters code for chum or something for bats figuring out. Apart from that this is great, I'm writing this on mobile so please forgive the uncoordinated rant .

PS. Don't worry about what people say in reviews especially if they don't have the guts to leave their name and "review if you give a fuck" is a better approach.
10/17/2016 c4 Hina
I think your story is a great read. And i too can get distracted with awesome stories so I think its great that ypu are updating. I hope to read more soon.
10/17/2016 c4 GrayBats
Omg your having Damian in it too yes!
Dick and Damian are my favorite robins
This story has it all!
10/17/2016 c4 UniLiliCornia
Yay you brought damian *happy dance*
10/17/2016 c4 49lime green lily
I love this. So much. Oh, please show ff, Demon Baby. Please show off and piss your younger big brother. lol. I'm actually hoping Jay and Timbo will show up somewhere in this story. I love an other dimension meets the , Cass is the Queen and the YJ needs to learn so much from her
10/17/2016 c4 5Terri'smind
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see young Dick Grayson's reaction to Damian.
10/17/2016 c4 cutie0612
Great chapter. I knew it was Damian as soon as you said the other person didn't stay quiet. I love him so much.
10/17/2016 c4 14TheSealer
When I read the new interlooper was looking for his partner, I almost thought it was Tiger. But this is way better. Can't wait to see the reactions between young Robin and Damian. Also, the native bird boy seems to be starting connecting the dots.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »