for Teaching the Team

10/17/2016 c4 1RJDG-Fanatic
I love this chapter so much! Damian is so perfectly characterized here (and love the last about Reviews LOL!)
10/17/2016 c4 4Keeperofhounds
I'm glad you updated and oh my god Damian is here and that attitude I hope you update again soon.
10/17/2016 c4 95pupeez4eva
Oh my god, damian is in this? YES I actually live for YJxcomic verse dimension and/or time travel crossovers that involve Damian (yes, specific as hell, and probably why it's so hard to find them). And I love any type of Dick and Damian bonding. Those two are amazing, and probably the best brothers ever. So I am SO happy Damian is in this!

And this is such a unique story. I've read a few dimension traveling fics like this, even written one or two myself, but never one like this. It's such an interesting spin on the idea to see Dick as Agent 37 traveling through. And it'll also cool to see a Damian who hasnt just started his career as Robin, like most of these dimension travel fics seem to focus on, because it not only means that he's a lot more experienced in the role, and has a better relationship with his father and family, but has also gone through a lot more, since he would have died/been resurrected by this point.

Anyway, can't wait to read more of this!
10/16/2016 c4 2grayson4life
I do in fact give a shit soooo... love the chapter and I hope you will be able to update soon! !
10/16/2016 c4 10TheOkWriter
Jesus you cried after reading a book then wrote an essay to your girlfriend (which you didn't send). Wow the sounds like an emotional roller coaster. but I am glad you brought in Damian Wayne the blood son Robin who died and brought back to life.
10/13/2016 c3 RICEBALL300
I would want to know if another version of me exists, but not what they are like.
10/13/2016 c3 UniLiliCornia
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh update please.
10/10/2016 c3 11young justice 17
It's good, keep it up.
10/10/2016 c3 NovaRainbow
great start, i'm waiting for Damian
10/7/2016 c3 5Terri'smind
I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
9/21/2016 c3 superstar072299
I've been waiting for an agent 37 story. The new 52 Dick is so cool and i can't wait to see where you go with this.
9/17/2016 c3 2grayson4life
this is really good ! please update ?
9/13/2016 c3 CaspianCat
Loved it! I'm really curious to how this is going to play out. ) I'll be hoping that you update soon!
9/12/2016 c3 Guest
I want the next chapter!
9/12/2016 c3 Guest
It's getting exciting update soon.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »