for Teaching the Team

9/4/2016 c2 Grayson Wayne
Since Wally West isn't in the New 52 until Rebirth, does Dick know who Wally is?
9/2/2016 c1 Guest
Finally a young justice story with agent 37
8/30/2016 c1 14TheSealer
I've only started reading the New 52 Grayson post-Forever Evil. I'm intriged seeing Dick as a 'no-maks' hero but I'm even more intriged by this. The prologue is short but well constructed and promising.

At what point of the 'Grayson' comics this takes place? And the Young Justice timeline?

While I want this to move on, please don't rush things just to keep up with demands. That's how many great starts turn to crap. Build up suspense and drama. Don't have Grayson reveal his identity, nor the Team trust him right away.

And please, update soon.
8/30/2016 c1 GoddessKalina
I like the concept
8/29/2016 c1 31Thinker90
I'm guessing you're a non native English speaker? There are some spelling and grammatical mistakes etc

The tenses seem to go from past to present in some sections.

Perhaps you should get a beta reader?

On the whole I like the idea and would love to see you continue this story.
8/29/2016 c1 12hppjowf
you should continue.
8/29/2016 c1 Canary512
It's so interesting that you used agent 37 :) I'm excited to see where this goes. I wonder if this is when he's almost done with being an agent.
8/29/2016 c1 4Keeperofhounds
Grayson oh my god this is awesome this is a first for me. You should get Damian in on this too and the other Robin's since during around this time Bruce lost his memories. Also it would be a great tag battle old Duo vs. New Duo. Anyway update soon.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6