for Mass Effect: Degradation

9/4/2017 c3 Dark Durian
The first taste of necromorph battle is here, how well will they do against the monsters and what kinds have been created from the introduction of turians, asari and a multitude of other aliens into the fold?
9/4/2017 c2 Dark Durian
Whooh! Isaac's in the house! Damn, wonder how the meeting between him and Shepherd will go?
9/4/2017 c1 Dark Durian
Ahh shit. The Citadel is more than likely going to fall. Should of had biotics around, throws and lifts would make the necromorphs harmless.
8/8/2017 c6 Artimuos Sen
I hope Shepard is not going to get hallucinations that dude resisted the Reapers and survived the prothean beacons not easy to mind manipulations.
8/8/2017 c1 Artimuos Sen
To Shepard this would be like the thorian plant which he can easily destroy not enough challenge.
7/11/2017 c6 Umbra.Venator
Interesting
7/1/2017 c6 djmegamouth
I'm ready.
6/18/2017 c6 adamsamules
This is really good. So far I like where this is going and I'm wondering are there any other survivors left on the Ishimura because I keep thinking back to the beginning of the story when Citadel Control said there were a few life signs a board. So would Daniels still be alive or have the events surrounding her already happened. Also since you are planning on continuing this story over the summer do you have a schedule planed for how often you will release updates?
6/17/2017 c6 2a very angry ravage
was hoping isaac use his Stasis and Kinesis to turn the tide of fighting... keep updating pls!
6/17/2017 c6 madworld238
Yes! I'm so glad u haven't given up on this! I can't wait to see wat else u got for this. I wonder if the marker will give Shepard hallucinations too, maybe one that makes him think Tali died, from either a necromorph or isaac. Anyway gl wit this!
11/4/2016 c5 Guest
Poor fool, Ronza has no idea he's only touching the surface to an ocean of insanity, chaos, and blood. All that's left is the Marker and the madness can really begin.
10/27/2016 c5 CrioChamber
Well... Ronza, I guess, is going to turn into a regenerating basta- *Cough* Necromorph by the end of this.
I remember racing against the first one Isaac meets in the first game during my first, blind, run on hard... Oh the joys of adrenaline rushes, panicking so hard my heart felt like it was going to burst out of its rib cage at the end.
Great thing you have going on here!
10/22/2016 c5 6wingofpain
Hmm interesting.
I wonder if Kendra is still alive since Isaac is still on the Ishimura with the marker so Kendra didn't have the time to betray him.
And since the Ishimura could still fly, I suppose that Hammond is still alive (since he died after the other ship crashed into the Ishimura.)

Or they could be dead...

So,I wonder who will die first.
9/17/2016 c5 Umbra.Venator
well... Ronza's a psychopath & the Quarian's are in denial about their need for Genetic modifications, still good chapter though :D
9/10/2016 c2 NEETsoc
Going into combat without a helmet? Quite a stupid move there but I supposed it's to be expected from a paragon Shepard.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »