FanFiction.Net
for Divine Reset - The Epic Path

9/21/2021 c1 Guest
Naruto can create more than a 1000 clones without kuruma ?
7/24/2021 c5 7Wally991
Now this is stupid... Naruto had his hitai-ate on his forehead because he headbutts a lot... not because of fashion
6/23/2020 c5 Guest
Y NO MORE? I NEED MORE AFTER THAT ENDING
6/19/2020 c5 1livinganime14
This is absolutely amazing. I hope you are doing well. And if you ever see this again, that you see the pleas of everyone waiting for this amazing fanfic to update. It’s been about four years now.

I hope that you do have a draft of some type or anything. And I please hope that you didn’t write it on fanfiction and forgot about it.

I hope to see more, but please, even though it’s been four years, do take your time.
11/22/2019 c5 Borello
this story is really interesting.
8/8/2019 c4 Kingkong101
Weak
9/2/2018 c1 BaberKhan
SPOILER ALERT

When the goddess introduces herself with a -chan, calls Naruto by a -kun, and acts like a little spoilt girl i.e. the reason she reincarnates him is to have fun and watch him fight epic battles, because she was bored, and now she is feeling guilty and even letting Naruto-kun bring her spirits up high. And the taking residence in his mindscape. For god sake, you’re a goddess, act like one .

I similarly drop fem!Kyuubi fan-fics, fem!Natuto fan-fics, and basically all crack fan-fics. So the problem in NOT with the fan-fiction, but it just ain’t my type. Otherwise, it is written very well in terms of its paragraph and sentence structure, etc.
7/14/2018 c1 Arsenal
I find it curious that Naruto needed those books. He's Hokage. he's 40. He already has so much knowledge with him.
11/6/2017 c1 blhuez
This story is a crackfic, right? Geez, first move is to inform Hiruzen about the future. What did he do to deserve such a honor? Manipulative old bastard.

Great grammar btw. Hate Hiruzen though. Bye.
9/6/2017 c5 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update comes please continue it soon.
9/4/2017 c5 Wicked.A
great story but a few things nows the hiraishin he used it to catch boruto when he painted the hogage monument 2. orochimaru works for/with naruto in the future so naruto would rather want to save him same goes for nagato and obito and finally was the head of the orphanage wich is extremly important with all the shins (hundreds of biological clones wich all have mangekyo sharinganarriving at the orphanage ps. kabuto and orochimaru seem to both have extremly melowed down in the future that is something naruto would take into acount
7/29/2017 c5 3Ash0011
Awesome story, specially the mizuki resolution
can't wait to see what kakashi and the other team leaders think of the stronger than average teams
(that is if you're still updating, after all this story is just beginning)
6/8/2017 c5 sandmanwake
I didn't mind Yui to be honest. It was a bit weird though that you'd get rid of her by having her go away with her newly discovered blood relatives who she knew nothing about. Just because they're related by blood don't mean they're safe considering what her own parents did to her.
6/7/2017 c5 1Edmonton58
If you do another story like this one have kami make his life like a video game.
5/30/2017 c5 creativesm75