for Getting There

12/15/2017 c28 chelsbaby
please please please continue! I just reread the whole trilogy to get my fix! :)
10/28/2017 c28 Guest
Amazing :)
10/8/2017 c28 Droolia
I love how you worked the anvil joke in there. True fan for recalling such minor details.

Glad you had Rory not get it. Wondering how she handles this news.
10/7/2017 c28 jordana60
Deciding who, if either, we're going to get the Reston must have been really hard. I'm sad for Rory (and Tristan), and I hope she gets something in New York so Tristan can have his dream and they can be near Riley. Like Riley said, the New York TImes is certainly not the only paper in Ny, and hopefully, it's meant to be and it will work out. I just hope Rory doesn't end up as lost and pathetic as in AYITL! She's already one step ahead with having Tristan by her side. Have a wonderful vacation and I can't wait for more!
10/6/2017 c28 4YaleAceBella12
I love it! Please write more.
10/6/2017 c28 fayriegirl
have fun in Wilmington I've been there it's beautiful make sure u get seafood on the pier there's a great restaurant there that u can eat right on the water and the foods amazing
9/18/2017 c27 Droolia
Don't let her have the Reston. I'm curious to see how this Rory handles it.

Aww, Logan got his own Gilmore girl.
9/4/2017 c27 jordana60
I'm not sure how I missed the last few chapters but I'm all caught up now!. I'm wondering if what's going to happen with Rory and Riley with The REston fellowship. There are so many different ways it could play out. Rory's in a completely different position now than she was in season 7. She's in love and engaged, and her brothers waiting to hear too I like this Logan a lot! Friendly, great with Sophie; kind, nice, although his side remarks about Rory are a little too close to the truth! You gave Stephanie the crush..good idea!
9/3/2017 c27 YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
9/3/2017 c27 52elang4
I'm still loving this! Logan and Sophie were so sweet! :)
9/2/2017 c27 CabbieLoverSAC22
Great chapter I loved it. I been missing this story.
9/2/2017 c27 Cl1ff0rd
Great to see you back, loving this story
6/26/2017 c26 elang4
Aw I love this chapter! Loved Lorelai, Rory and Riley having bonding moment and I've always thought Like should have been at Mia's wedding! Can't wait for more! :)
6/25/2017 c26 Droolia
They're brave for traveling with a small kid. I have a three year old and refuse to go anywhere that would take longer than 20 mins. I also live in so cal so the main reason is a trip that should take 20 mins could easily be an hour in traffic. My fear is being stuck in the freeway with a screaming kid. It hasn't happened, but mainly because I don't go any where.
6/25/2017 c26 4YaleAceBella12