for Getting There

11/19/2016 c11 jordana60
This version of the Philadelphia trip was tons better than the real Truncheon debacle. I am a true Lit fan, but Trory is right behind it, but to have both Jess and Rory in separate healthy relationships,still be best friends and the 2 couples good friends is about ideal as it can get! I wish they lived closer so we could see more of all of them together
11/18/2016 c11 Droolia
Jess must write some really insightful things in the margins. I can't imagine Rory being ok with defacing a book unless it was for something important. Heck, I myself hated people folding back paperbacks that made a crease in the binding :)
11/16/2016 c11 3roganjalex
Yay another appearance of Jess! :D
11/16/2016 c11 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
11/1/2016 c10 Guest
I love your stories. I've never been big on Trory pairing, but you write it so well. I love that you used Nathan and Haley's scene from one Tree hill as base for this part of the storyline. I will continue reading until its over and then be heartbroken cause it is! Thank you for updating regularly.
11/1/2016 c10 jordana60
That was perfect!. You took Nathan and Haleys scene and custom fit it to Rory and Tristan. I could totally relate to both of them ,, and I love that Riley was able to stay neutral. I'm also glad Rory didn't tell Lorelai. I used to hate when she would tell her mother every bad thing that her boyfriends did, especially Logan, and Lorelai kept all of it stored in her head. This was a great scene!
11/1/2016 c10 CabbieLoverSAC22
Trory made up yay.
11/1/2016 c10 chelsbaby
I definitely would not have read that list either! All I would be able to think about would be all the other girls... yiiiikes. I'm glad she didn't read it because that would seriously screw things up. Especially cause he's her only one.
11/1/2016 c10 52elang4
Aw I'm glad they made up. :)
10/31/2016 c10 Droolia
Yay! I'm a happy they resolved that maturely. I was worried. While 1-15 doesn't seem like that high of a number for a guy like Tristan, he did meet Rory pretty early on in high school. So with that in mind, that number is quite high. And that doesn't even in life the girls he fooled around with. Now consider how many partners Logan has had. I read some story that ball parked it at around 30-40 and to me, that seems way low considering he was hooking up with at least one girl a weekend. I know sometimes, there are repeats, but still. Being active around 16, which I'm totally making up, and he was 21-22 ish when he met Rory, that number seems way low. What do you think?
10/31/2016 c10 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
10/31/2016 c9 Droolia
I feel both their pain. Tristan's right because it's not going to make her feel better once she gets that list and I can understand Rory not wanting to be blindsided.
10/31/2016 c8 Droolia
It's so sweet that you had them do a joint celebration, as they should. Can't keep them apart anymore.
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »