FanFiction.Net
for All or none

12/27/2016 c2 Guest
OMG MY FEELS JUST DIED! I love how you added Osomastsu's perspective and agian DRAMATIC BUILD UP AND CHARACTERS ARE ON POINT! I love when you put how Osomastsu thoughts on how karamatsus personality (which is agian on point) and the emotional tug at my heart made me feel like my heart was being ripped out. And poor jyushimatsu... I can't even begin to imagine how he feels... Or even osomastsu for the matter. It's understandable on why he needed sometime alone and noone can blame him for that, he had probably felt like he had failed when it mattered the most. Choromatsu has my sympathies and Ichimatsu... He still has a problem with saying how he feels. Even I know that regrets what he said the instant he said that, he was just as worried and scared for karamatsu as the rest of them were.

OMG please, PLEASE CONTINUE! Put this up on other websites too (but please don't remove it from fanfiction) because this story needs more comments! You probably just made a ton of people cry but they all really love your story and are probably too shy to review!

I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you for the story and I can't wait-I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!
12/27/2016 c1 Guest
OMG, one of the most brilliantly, creative, and well written Osomastsu-san fanfic I've read. Holy shit... You got they're characters. OMG fucking... Tell us more about the elements and how they work, who has what element, government, what rebore, and what war is going on. Cuz rn I'm getting sort of an HG vibe but I'm sorta really fine with that considering its still very much different. Where are they? What country are they in? Their clothes? More details plz but the drama and emotions and characters are a big yes. My heart was hurting and I was crying.
9/24/2016 c2 Inojin Ryunosuke
This is AWESOME! It just wants to make me keep reading!
Although, the one thing I have to say is that... all of the "fuck"s XDDD I don't think you could add any more fucks to the story XD
Good job!
Hugs and suns!
-InojinRyunosuke
9/11/2016 c1 Guest
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR OMG LIKE SERIOUSLY ITS THE BEST!