FanFiction.Net

Good story.
7/20/2019 c4 natters
Good fic
9/27/2018 c4 OregOh
Just read this again, loved it
8/7/2018 c4 Steve0618
Thank you for a great story. Caskett won through against some tough competition from Carly and Josh / Jonah came a distant fourth.
4/14/2018 c4 Guest
This is so go, it evolved so well. I read only Castle.
3/30/2017 c4 tanyapotter
Adorable. Your Castle is adorable.
12/20/2016 c4 aussiecate
Thank you for another entertaining story; it 'twas a great lark!
12/20/2016 c3 aussiecate
I decided I was going to delve into your older stories, as it's been a while since I had time to read any more of your stories after enjoying One Quarter so much. I had planned to wait to review at the end but I just had to say you had me laughing out loud in this chapter as Carly's cocktail is revealed, brilliant!
12/8/2016 c4 15GotchaYouLilDirtbag
Fantastic story. I loved Carly - crazy, yet somehow endearing in her unflagging optimism! Just a great story.
9/20/2016 c4 9theputz913
I would have loved one more chapter to see how that lunch with "Jonah" went and Castle's reaction to her letting him know they were both waiting now.
9/10/2016 c4 I'm Widget
Oh, yay! Carly is gone and Kate has waked up... I think. Woot! Bye, bye, Josh! Or is that Jonah? lol Love this.
9/10/2016 c3 I'm Widget
OMG! She'd better hurry and find him. Stat!
9/4/2016 c2 I'm Widget
OMG. Hahaha! This cracks me up. But then I want to slap Kate to wake her up and make her go after Rick with her own goddess. lol
9/1/2016 c4 15gilmoradict
What fun. Clever and well written. The fact that Castle wasn't moved by Carly or the goddess is consistent with canon, for the most part, tho we know he strayed now and then. This was a better take. Thanks for a fun read.
9/1/2016 c4 sillylissy
aww castle. sweet adorable castle.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »