for Teaching Bravery

7/4 c2 Guest
Severus Snape learning Dresden-style potioneering...hoo boy, that should get interesting! XD
2/20/2020 c4 Guest
Ok, I admit it. I am 100% geeking out about the differences between Potterverse and Dresdenverse magic, and I love this. More, please! 3
8/14/2019 c4 Velshard
Well it's a good start to things, here's to hoping you eventually decide to post a new chapter, though my hopes aren't high given your last update.
7/21/2019 c1 doomqwer
i hope this continues
5/23/2019 c4 Guest
More please
3/17/2019 c4 SuchAFolly
Oh my gosh, I hope you're able to continue this at some point!
3/11/2019 c4 Val'Hor
This is one of the best Dresden Hogwarts teacher story I've read. Come back to it soon, please !
7/9/2018 c4 HourglassWizard
Absolutely love this story! You capture the essence of the Dresden Files , really hoping you continue this story!
6/25/2018 c4 MBB
Interesting story. It feels set up like it will be more a clash between their worlds rather then just Dresden and Voldemort.
And I like how you have Desden trying to understand their magic. However, if he really concludes that their magic is very different, and that he can not teach theirs, then I feel he should just give up his job. Rather then pushing wasting their time pushing values and theories that do not matter to their magic. (Perhaps offer to do an alternative magic class).
5/29/2018 c4 gildedSentinel
Really enjoying your story so far. Can't wait to see what you write next.
5/26/2018 c4 1Some Guy In An Ambulance
Get me more jelly's Spongebob! More Spongebob! More! Moooore! More! MOOOOOOORE!

All kidding aside, I like this story quite a bit. Dresden's observations, and introspections about the differences in his magic, and Magical Britain's are entertaining. The few character interactions there have been are entertaining so far, but I can't say I wouldn't like to see a little more dialogue. The classroom scene, and Dresdens interactions with the ghosts were particularly amusing to me. How Hermione is treated in this fanfic is pretty good.
5/16/2018 c4 Guest
This is almost like reading Butcher himself. Bravo! Can't wait to see where you might take this in future
4/13/2018 c1 2Guest 907
You seem to have at least the basics of how you want to merge the different styles of DF and HP, so I won't say anything about how this or that doesn't work, but you did make a big mistake for the sake of drama in this chapter- Dumbledore doesn't give the full names of new professors. It's only ever Professor Moody, Professor Umbridge, Professor Slughorn, etc.
3/26/2018 c4 Catalyst2114
I desire more
3/4/2018 c1 1Selias
Doesn't Harry have to give his name out, for it to have any effect?
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »