for Recursion

4/22/2017 c17 Server lock
Ah, Napstablook the unkillable, well this should be interesting I completely forgot about them. Funny that they are who I forgot. The climax is almost here Frisk has promised Chara his soul. Except this time they are using the soul differently rather than simply controlling Frisk. If you don't have a soul your emotions will fade with time as the brain doesn't need those connections so they are used for something else as they are free space in a memory card, but Chara still has those connections unlike Asriel at this point, and with Frisk soul if they use it like they intended it should not fade away for a long while.

The flirting was great, as I saw in the reviews it seems others agree.
4/22/2017 c17 14Heroic Spectre
*Before reading* All right, how many times is Asgore gonna kill them?

'Chara, you never told me you were so pretty.' This pleases me.

WHO'S IRRELEVANT NOW, GASTER?! Napstablook, the invincible monster who survived the God of Hyperdeath, is really feeling up to it right now. We're SCREWED!
4/22/2017 c17 Superwin
Looking at the comments, everyone is surprised by this
4/21/2017 c17 I guest as much
huh, I wonder how this is gonna play out?
4/21/2017 c17 13ThePoeticWeirdo
Asriel and Chara need to feeeel feeeelings. The feeeeeeelings :P
I have no idea what just came over me.
4/21/2017 c17 1Krish11762
Was not expecting that end. Can't wait to see what happens next.
4/21/2017 c17 Ur2Cool
A wild Naptsablook appears! I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that one :) and Chara's reaction to her old home was heart wrenching. Awesome chapter!
4/21/2017 c17 pikachewy1
Surprise Napstablook! Very nice twist. I see you're setting the stage for, well redeemed isn't the right word, reformed maybe; reformed Asriel. Though I can't imagine a happy ending for him at this point. If he regains the ability to feel, he is weighed down by nearly a millennia of guilt and shame. If he isn't, then he is either exiled in some way or somehow killed. Then again, he dug his own grave on that one long ago. On a happier note, was it just me being Charisk trash or were there some cute Charisk moments in there? Though I can't help the feeling that Frisk giving Chara his soul like that will blow up in their faces. Can they stay firm long enough? Depends on what Napstablook and Asgore have planned for them I suppose.

On a side note, you said "year August 16th" instead of "day August 16th"
4/21/2017 c17 2madmalitiangamer
*Here comes Napstablook...
4/21/2017 c17 PrometheusDark
Never before have I needed something so desperately in my life but not known until I received it. Unwilling Murder Frisk vs Final Blook!
4/21/2017 c17 5BadDRUMMERboy15
WhAT
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT IS THIS?
I don't know what the hell you are planning, but hot damn
We've got the option of Asgore, Undyne... but you choose NAPSTABLOOK?

There's going to be something of greatness happening here. I have never seen the likes of this before, and I have not known I needed this in my life.
4/20/2017 c16 I guest as much
Great update, as always! Can't wait for the next chapter.
4/20/2017 c16 pikachewy1
Ouch, right in the soul! R.I.P. Papyrus. So Chara's got a plan to supercharge Frisk, but that power is already corrupting them. Better be careful you don't become what you hate kiddos D. Can't wait to see how you handle Chara vs. Asgore!
4/20/2017 c16 5Isumo 1489
Wow...I'm not even sure what to say. This is an excellent fic, and it's hitting me in my feels hard enough I think it'll last for YEARS!

I love undertale...hell, I pulled a Frisk with it right out the box...and haven't picked it up since. One play through...pacifist all the way, missed things like the Tem Armor, and such things like Gaster and his 4 groupies...but I did the neutral ending, came back before Asgore, did the True Lad, and beat Asriel...did the talking to him as much as I could...and since then, just left it alone.

I know, "Really getting your money's worth, right?" Still, by the time I got to New Home...I knew what True Reset would do...what I would open MYSELF up to doing...so, I used my OWN DETERMINATION...And I left my save behind. It's safe, I may even back it up just to be sure...in my own small way, it's protecting the friends I made and their own happy ending.

I have fanfiction, songs, youtube vids, and comics to look back on them and enjoy Undertale...it hurts some days, but I feel I've done the "right" thing by them. Pretty sure Toby Fox would be wondering what's wrong with me, right? But I...I just feel...it's what Frisk would do. And I tried to play as Frisk would, at least the Frisk in my own head that would meet Asriel.

Sorry, was rambling, anyway, great chapter, looking forward to more. And best of luck!
4/20/2017 c16 13ThePoeticWeirdo
Papyrus handled that news rather well. I don't know what else to say except great chapter.
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »