for Recursion

4/14/2017 c14 13ThePoeticWeirdo
I'm surprised that Asriel let them go. Still, at least they have a plan now.
4/13/2017 c14 14Heroic Spectre
Coin, you're making me look bad. I'm /almost/ finished with my next chapter!

Aw, rainbow goat's mad.

'Determination isn't a thing.' Oh, my sweet summer child.

'A ghost by the name of Napstablook. Irrelevant.' Poor Napstablook.

Gaster wants Demon Chara to torture Asriel? I have faith in Chara, but even I think that sounds like a... bad idea. Like, a really, really, bad idea. Though, I guess oblivion is a mercy compared to eternal torture...
4/13/2017 c14 I guest as much
Dang, that was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
4/13/2017 c14 Ur2Cool
Yaaaay! A way out! Can't wait to see where this goes!
4/13/2017 c14 Eriennesfall
This story is a terribly beautiful thing that makes me want to cry.
4/13/2017 c14 1Krish11762
Nice chapter. I like how to portrayed gaster as a mathematician instead of the usual spooky ghost.
4/13/2017 c14 5BadDRUMMERboy15
God there is so much that can go right and so much that can go wrong here.

LOVE is what distances yourself. When you get up to a LOVE of 20, it would be extremely difficult to still remain compassionate. This could end badly for Frisk, Chara, AND Asriel.

It's gonna be ERASE Vs. RESET, isn't it?
4/13/2017 c14 pikachewy1
Make Asriel stop by tormenting him with the combined might of demon Chara and Annoying Dog? I like. I like very much (grins evilly). Question is, will Frisk and Chara actually remain sane when the curtain falls or just turn into another psychopath. Even if they do stay sane, those psychological scars won't go away either, poor cinnamon rolls. But since when was life ever fair? Reminds me of a quote I heard somewhere: "You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get." Fitting, no?
4/9/2017 c13 I guest as much
Oh boy...
4/9/2017 c13 pikachewy1
So Frisk is finally going to meet Gaster, but the LV has already pretty much destroyed his sympathy and compassion. Hopefully the good doctor can help him before he loses his humanity. Asgore seems to be about to absorb the souls, but if Omega Flowey (who had control of time) couldn't stop Frisk I doubt he has a chance if it comes to that. Speaking of, nice idea with the Amalgamates; unstoppable force vs. immovable object, that will be fun! (well not for Frisk but eh). I'm excited to see what the endgame is going to be like (if Asriel gets his just desserts and if Frisk can recover from his forced killing spree).
4/9/2017 c13 Server lock
Well this is getting pretty heated, Frisk is approaching Gaster, and Asgore is approaching absorbing the souls, will Asriel stop Frisk from meeting Gaster. Will Chara with the power she gained be a match for either of them in the end? Their are a lot of uncertainty's right now, and two potentially powerful beings about to be born.

We have the Dog god Toby, Asriel, Gaster, Asgore, and Chara. This is turning into one hell of a party. I'm sort of looking forward to corporeal Chara, morbid as it is.
4/9/2017 c13 Ur2Cool
Another awesome chapter! I love the way you wrote Asgore at the end, and I'm excited to see what Doctor Gaster has to say to our intrepid hero. Thanks for writing :)
4/9/2017 c13 13ThePoeticWeirdo
Things are really getting intense and coming together. Amalgamates, Gaster, Frisk's thoughts on murder, Asgore and the souls, it looks like you've got something big planned.
4/9/2017 c13 1Krish11762
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when frisk meets gaster. Hope you include more of asgore pov in the next chapter
4/9/2017 c13 5BadDRUMMERboy15
Jeez, Frisk is gonna have a rough time with Asgore. The guy *should* have the save files with all of those determined souls... BUT Asriel has them, so that wouldn't work.

But oh dear, if Asgore does fight, the souls won't revolt.
I have a feeling that frisk is going to turn into an abomination, and Chara doesn't look too nice right now.

Everything is slowly falling apart...
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »