for Recursion

4/1/2017 c11 Server lock
Hopefully Frisk is able to come through all of this just fine, hints at gaster were given, and I'm interested to see what happens in the future. The Temmie Armour huh, well that should make everything easier in the long run, Chara was getting turned on by the stats huh, she seems to really like it a lot, corporeal Chara is expected in the future.
4/1/2017 c11 4SoralTheSol
Certainly enjoying the bits of Doggie Intervention.
3/28/2017 c10 14Heroic Spectre
Yeah, that's what I figured. Papyrus and his brute force number dialing.

'There was no no cliff to his left.' What's a no no cliff?

Frisk's slow descent to the dark side continues. If Asriel's watching, he must be quite pleased...

Oh my God, Goner Kid Monster Kid's sister. Why didn't I think of that?

I never did understand why Mettaton runs away so fast when he's made of metal. Demon powers sure, but still. You'd think that 'invulnerable' body would count for something.

Ah, I see. He has to find the other three Gaster followers.

As always, excited to see what happens next!
3/28/2017 c10 I guest as much
Nice update!
3/28/2017 c10 5BadDRUMMERboy15
Dang, Mettaton is on the move and will destroy Frisk. Dear god that death was painful.

I like the new spin on the genocide route that most fics don't offer. It's a refreshment and this one is a joy to read!

Keep up the good work!
3/28/2017 c10 1Krish11762
Nice chapter. I'm interested to see what happens to Chara as Frisk continues to kill monsters.
3/28/2017 c8 13ThePoeticWeirdo
It's good that the characters have some hope now. Endless despair can be pretty disheartening.
3/14/2017 c9 pikachewy1
ooh, more mystery. What numbers did the machine alter and who's calling? Just what is the dog up to? Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/12/2017 c9 I guest as much
Sometimes it's nice to just binge read a good story like this. Keep up the good work!
3/11/2017 c9 Server lock
Wonder how this changes things up in the future.
3/11/2017 c9 14Heroic Spectre
I always thought it was weird that Chara lists gold as one of the stats she represents. It's the only one that has to be increased even on a pacifist run, and what does a genocidal murderer need gold for? If you need something, just kill the owner and take it.

Chara can read wingdings? Well, that's impressive.

'Hello, is this G... Oh, wrong number.'
3/11/2017 c9 Deathwing676
There are a lot of stories in the undertale fanfiction archive. And, a lot of themcare similar. But you, you are original, as far as i'm concerned. Asriel is always seen as the 'good guy.' Never as a villain. So props to you for being creative. Keep it up.
3/11/2017 c3 13ThePoeticWeirdo
Sans probably wouldn't be able to stop him but I'm sure he's upset. Also yay for the annoying dog being powerful like the creator of the game.
3/11/2017 c1 ThePoeticWeirdo
It's strange to think that Asriel is looking for Chara and Chara is right there talking to Frisk.
3/11/2017 c9 1Krish11762
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what the dog is gonna do later on
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »