for Recursion

3/11/2017 c1 13ThePoeticWeirdo
It's strange to think that Asriel is looking for Chara and Chara is right there talking to Frisk.
3/11/2017 c9 1Krish11762
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what the dog is gonna do later on
3/7/2017 c3 Guest
All hail the annoying dog/Toby Fox
3/6/2017 c8 AFC
Asriel is such an asshole and yet I am loving this fic, especially the interactions between Chara and Frisk, and Frisk's inistent flirting with everybody...which he can't do anymore because he's killing everyone. Dammit Asriel!
2/11/2017 c8 14Heroic Spectre
'It's so cold.' I see what you did there.

Hmm... we now have two leads for beating Asriel. The artifact, and Sans's basement.

Or, Chara could always just talk to him. I'm sure it'll only take a few thousand resets to convince him.
2/11/2017 c8 1Krish11762
Really interesting story. Can't wait to read more chapters!
2/11/2017 c8 2WingsOfBronze
The artifact will save Frisk ;)
2/11/2017 c8 5BadDRUMMERboy15
I just absolutely adore how much Toby is owning ASRIEL right now. Moments like this are hilarious.

Now that it seems events are changing, the genocide run itself will do the same. I wonder how events will play out.
1/22/2017 c7 istic
Hehe no one can destroy Toby
1/21/2017 c7 4Kinroth
This was an amazing chapter! And this is the first time I've seen Toby Dog being used in a manner like this, it's really nice.

There was a little error near the end "Frisk took a bite, and groaned was incredible." Not sure what it was originally meant to be. Perhaps "Frisk took a bite, and groaned, it was/it tasted incredible." ?

Anyways, that's the only real thing I saw that stuck out as a little odd. Don't worry about it too much, though. I've had my fair share of missing words whenever I write as well, even though I could've sworn I've written them already.

I wonder what's going to happen next chapter... There are a lot of possibilities, with some more interesting than others, and some.. that while if you thought about it, you'd go "Yeah, that makes sense. Seems realistic." It wouldn't quite make a good story with as many twists and events as one would expect.

Oh, I'm rambling again, sorry.
1/18/2017 c7 frozem1
I loved the chapter! Seriously, I did not expect this! It seems that asriel managed to do practically the impossible ... he managed to force the god of the undertale universe to get into the story (or his avatar ... something like that) ... it seems asriel was Considered a threat worthy enough to be the closest god of the undertale universe to get involved in history ... asriel practically made his grave when he went to try to invade his house ... How will the story now that Frisk is receiving the help of god or a being next to him? ... seriously that made me very anxious to see what will happen ... asriel's reaction will be great to know that its power to reset does not work anymore In frisk ... I'm already imagining the scene ... Very good chapter! Great chapter ! Very anxious for the next chapter!

Ps: using google translator to comment!
1/17/2017 c7 14Heroic Spectre
Poor Papyrus...

'His hands always creeped me out.' Chara, I thought you liked creepy things.

Looks like the Annoying Dog is gonna try to patch things up, but I hear it's not very good at that...
1/17/2017 c7 2WingsOfBronze
Toby Fox, secret defender of the (underground) universe-!

Keep this up! Chapter's good! (Nope, the story is damn good.)
1/17/2017 c7 5BadDRUMMERboy15
Ehhhh I don't trust that this will last for long

Sans being dead is definitely going to change events. I wonder how that would work out... Papyrus needs to just get out of there.

Will the room be enough though... or will Frisk want to stay there.

Nice chapter!
1/17/2017 c7 8TheHerobriner
welp, Asriel is going to be pissed.
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »