for Recursion

1/17/2017 c7 89ingenting
Toby knows what's up... and seems to be on Frisk and Chara's side. This gives me hope for a good ending for them. As always a well written and exciting chapter.
1/11/2017 c6 frozem1
I loved the chapter! I'm starting to realize that Chara is starting to change ... I'm sorry for Frisk ... when they have to complete the route that Asriel sent them to do ... He'll be alone ... already That Chara will fall to his desire for LV and EXP and will go mad ... More when that happens ... I want to see how Asriel will resist the strength of a Chara soaked in LV and EXP until say ... That when chara arrives in LV 22, she gains the ability to destroy the world ... just with a touch of a button ... great chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Ps: using google translator to comment!
1/10/2017 c5 frozem1
I really like this chapter! I noticed something ironic ... Every time frisk speaks my god ... is the same as he is referring to asriel ... because asriel is basically the god of the world that frisk lives. ... I wonder if frisk will realize this throughout his journey ... it would be very funny his reaction if he noticed this fact ... I wonder if you will involve other undertale universes in your fanfic Or it will only be in the main universe itself ... it would be interesting, if Asriel discovered that there are thousands of different universes to explore ... it is that there are people stronger than him, out there too ... like the Error sans. ... great chapter!

Ps: using google translator to comment!
12/29/2016 c6 8TheHerobriner
I called it! Sans down, and frisk is up to LV 19 (right?)
12/28/2016 c6 5StarshipFarm
Your writing and characterization is awesome! Keep it up :)
12/27/2016 c6 2madmalitiangamer
AMAZIN WORK! please continue this! Also Asriel is one fkd up kid
12/27/2016 c6 madmalitiangamer
AMAZIN WORK! please continue this! Also Asriel is one fkd up kid
12/27/2016 c6 1CosmicArmor
Come on man, i hated asriel before this, now reading this story, it only make me hate him more.

But my god i cant wait for the next chapter please update soon, ill be waiting. :)
12/27/2016 c6 pikachewy1
alas poor Sans, but Frisk is determined to find a way out. Will he find a solution, or will EXP corruption reduce Chara (and eventually him) into mindless killing machines? Can Alphys find a solution? doubtful. Perhaps the Annoying Dog intends to do something? They aren't happy Asriel broke the game apparently... heeheehee this is getting good!
12/27/2016 c4 4Kinroth
This is really well done, your impersonation of the characters are spot on, making them feel real and fleshed out. And the plot is very interesting! I'll definitely be following this story.
12/27/2016 c6 14Heroic Spectre
Am I the only one who had fun fighting Sans? It's easily my favorite fight in the game!

"I... thank you, Frisk. Happy to help." Ah, nothing like a little forced genocide to bring new friends together!

I always wondered why EXP is so polarized. If it's a measure of morality, why are some monsters worth so much more than others? Why are the monsters in the core, who try to kill you because Mettaton paid them to, worth over thirty times more than the monsters in the ruins, who barely want to fight you at all?

Another great chapter! Nice scene with Alphys and the others, giving us a look at what the monsters think of all this.
12/21/2016 c5 Heroic Spectre
Look at all these cool toys! They don't interest you at all.

Frisk's soul is bright and warm, huh? Hmm...

Right. If Asriel is dead and gone, then what does that make Chara? The poor siblings are both resigned to the idea that the other is dead.

Uh oh, Frisk and Chara are both getting a little genocidal.

So, does Asriel have... copies of all the human and monster souls he absorbed? Would that mean he really did murder entire worlds?

Nice job, Sans. Good luck taking that soul to Asgore. You broke it.

I suppose if Frisk/Chara can't handle Sans, Asriel could intervene. Hmm, I wonder how KR would affect Asriel. He has infinite defense, but KR ignores defense.

Really like this so far!
12/21/2016 c3 Heroic Spectre
Gotta say, it's nice to see a fic with Asriel as the villain. Err... you know what I mean.

Aw, but he just misses Chara!

Damn, Toby's pissed.
12/21/2016 c1 Heroic Spectre
I always thought it was kind of convenient that you just sort of... don't die in this fight. Though, I guess forcing players to replay the whole game after being killed by the final boss wouldn't have been a great design choice.
12/20/2016 c5 8TheHerobriner
Asriel may have just fucked up. without Toriel makeing sans promise not to kill them, he has no reason not to kill them. and, since he SAVED there, he can't go back and undo it.
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »