for Recursion

6/28/2017 c22 Cat
Aww, so glad the family has reunited. And GODDAMMIT SANS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THE MOMENT! I mean, I guess his actions are justified, but still!
6/28/2017 c21 Cat
SHE DID IT! I knew Chara had it in her! *throws confetti.*

I wonder what happens next? I'm gonna find out now, I guess!
6/28/2017 c20 Cat
Wow, I know you're a good writer, but damn you have some strong vocabulary! I couldn't understand half of the words you used!
Lol
6/28/2017 c19 Cat
Final battle! I AM SO PUMPED! GO GET HIM CHARA!
6/28/2017 c18 Cat
Aww, Frisk and Chara are adorable! At least their relationship is. I love how much they care for each other.
And DAMN, Napstablook is strong! Hopefully they find a way to get past him, though.
6/28/2017 c17 Cat
OH SHIIIIIT

FINAL BATTLE! OH YEAH! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD!
6/28/2017 c16 Cat
Oh no, I didn't think Alphys would have to die! And what about Undyne!? I was so sure she would end up fighting Frisk.
Well, I guess he doesn't need any more deaths, does he?
6/28/2017 c15 Cat
Papy, no...
It has to be done, I guess.

Gaster to the rescue! Too bad the Temmie armor is gone, though. I guess it's time for Frisk to become a cowboy, then!
6/28/2017 c14 Cat
Yay, they finally met Gaster! And they have a solid game plan. They can do this! I believe in them!
I'm slightly worried about Papyrus though.
6/28/2017 c13 Cat
oh god, Frisk has his work cut out for him! He still has to deal with the amalgamates, most likely Undyne, and then Asgore while he has god-like power! THIS should be interesting!

Also, forgot to say this, but I'm half way through your story! Yay! I'm loving it so far.
6/28/2017 c12 Cat
LOVE the NEO fight! Very creative. I'm glad it wasn't Frisk taking him down with only one hit, like in the game.
6/28/2017 c11 Cat
HOI!
So Frisk has the most powerful monster and the wisest monster on his side? Nice! I love this interpretation of the genocide route. It's so original and beautifully written. Love it!
6/28/2017 c10 Cat
NO! DONT LEAVE GASTER BEHIND!
...on second thought, that might be for the best...
6/28/2017 c8 Cat
Toby is the best character. Ever.
And good job Alphys! You did a great job and you were very brave.
6/28/2017 c7 Cat
I KNEW Toby would be the hero of this story! And Frisk and Chara really are safe. This is so interesting!
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »