for Recursion

6/28/2017 c5 Cat
Had a feeling this would happen. After all, Sans never made his promise to Toriel. So now Frisk has to find out how to kill Sans without nearly as much love as he had in the game? This should be interesting. Poor Toriel...
6/28/2017 c4 Cat
Love your idea of a judge. And I have a feeling Sans is the most intimidating judge yet.
6/28/2017 c3 Cat
I am praying that Annoying Dog/Toby will become the hero of this story. I always knew he was the most powerful being in the underground!
6/28/2017 c2 Cat
Brilliantly written! Absolutely brilliant
6/28/2017 c24 LordApocolypse-End of Days
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Keep up the great work.
6/28/2017 c1 Cat
This is awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/26/2017 c24 5BadDRUMMERboy15
This fic was most definitely a rollercoaster. The forced genocide run gave us a whole new perspective on the characters.

If I recall correctly, weren't you planning on stopping early on? I was skeptical on how you would do the genocide. I've seen so many fics do nothing more than a novelization, but this one exceeded all expectations.

When they questioned what it would have been like if Frisk one, it was funny, being that that's a "what if" to them, even though they are a "what if" story.

Amazing job my friend! I wish you luck on all of your works in the future. I probably will stalk your profile anyway :p

Good night.
6/25/2017 c24 14Mighty Dreamfinder
Congrats on finishing the story! It's wonderfully crafted. And I'd always liked how you handled all the various characters. The idea of a forced genocide run, not initiated by Chara, was always brilliant in my opinion.
6/25/2017 c24 1Dragonjek
A good epilogue, but after how good the rest of the series was it's a touch anticlimactic (and while it would have been great to see Chara and Frisk's love more in person, this sort of daily-life affection is nice too. Seeing how their love for one another shows throw even in the everyday is sweet). Also, can Chara talk to Frisk through his-now-her's soul?

I do wonder about Frisk's possible relations with other monsters, though. Papyrus, Gaster, and Toriel were really the only monsters that Frisk had any positive interaction with. He's clearly got all sortsa guilt issues over all the ones killed that could pose difficulties in bonding there.

If he doesn't have a soul anymore, how is Asriel able to feel emotion? Does the machine to do that in addition to helping him survive while soulless?

All I'm doing is complaining, but rest assured that I _do_ like it! Perhaps I'm simply disgruntled to find such a wonderful story come to an end. I really loved how everything developed, and if your next story is even nearly as good then my hopes will be answered.

Well, the majority of my hopes. The rest of it dreams of the story being moar Undertale.
6/25/2017 c24 13ThePoeticWeirdo
What a beautiful ending. It's definitely more romantic than the rest of the story, but it fits in well.
6/24/2017 c24 Ur2Cool
Thank you so much for writing this story :) I've enjoyed it from start to finish, and I'm glad everyone got their happy ending. I really enjoyed the way you developed the characters along the way, and your take on the genocide run was awesome. Thank you!
6/24/2017 c24 artfully
great story
6/24/2017 c24 12Kaoupa
Nice work on this! I have to ask though - How is Alphys doing? After Toriel fired her, I mean? She needed confidence, and even if the Amalgamates are all out now, getting fired probably didn't help with anything there. Otherwise, Undyne's probably doing fine, Napstablook's likely still making music and having snail-races with Mettaton and Furlablook (and accidentally giving Frisk minor panic attacks if they cross paths), Asgore and Toriel are back together, Sans is probably feeling grateful the resets are over, and Papyrus is probably doing his best at whatever it is he's decided to work on.
6/24/2017 c24 1A Mage's Apprentice
This story ends, it continues no more.

I had a great time reading this story, not very many have impressed me or 'had me hooked' as well as this one. I kinda want a sequel, but there probably isn't much to even cover.

But that's for you to decide.

'Till time starts again
-Mage
6/24/2017 c24 12The Mad Mystic
A wonderful if rare way to do an epilogue. Seems like an actual book this way... Well its been fun, and I would've loved more of the heartwarming part, but its still a great story. I love how much the more minor characters shine. Particularly nastablook. But I'm a bit disappointed it ended... Alas all things must end. Still, I look forward to any stories you decide to write. Good luck on any future endeavors!
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »