for Recursion

6/12/2017 c23 12The Mad Mystic
Frisk flirting with Chara? I usually like charisk but...

I love this version. Unlike other stories where it comes out of nowhere, this one built it up over time, showing they could rely on each other and building a level of trust... The only problem I have with this chapter is that it means we are that much closer to the end...
6/12/2017 c23 Kalmarin
Idk why but chara's reaction to frisk's flirting is hilarious.
6/12/2017 c23 artfully
great chapter
6/12/2017 c23 WHAT THE BIMPS
so this story is almost over? :(
6/12/2017 c23 14Heroic Spectre
Well, Asriel, Chara is basically god now, and I'm not sure if that's going away anytime soon, so you might as well keep your souls if you ask me.

Wow, Toriel's a lot less tolerant about that statue than Asgore.

*The barrier was destroyed.

Yeah, a skeleton running straight into human civilization is probably not the best idea.

Aw, just one chapter left.
6/9/2017 c22 43Evilkitten3
This is really interesting! I tend to avoid stories where Frisk and Chara aren't referred to with they/them pronouns, but I'm so glad I took the chance on this one! :D
5/30/2017 c22 14Mighty Dreamfinder
Oh gosh, I love Toriel so much. This is really interesting, the latest reset, and seeing how the three handle and react to it. I really enjoyed Sans and Papyrus as well. And the pun battle! Haha.
5/29/2017 c3 Puppeteer
Who's a good boy? You are Toby! you are!
Looks like Asriel isn't godly enough for the dev!
5/27/2017 c22 13ThePoeticWeirdo
Reunited is a fitting name for this chapter. Well, hopefully Asriel really has changed for the better. If so, then yay a pacifist save everybody ending. Well, end it however and whenever you want. It's great.
5/27/2017 c22 Another Viewer
Well, I read through this story over a good while. Keep in mind that I have my eye on others too (unfortunately arduous for me). Now I have finally reached the latest chapter. I hope we get to hear the conversation between Sans and Asriel, and that said conversation ends well. The feels-more-intense-than-it-should-be cliffhanger you left at the end kinda put me on edge.

Happy ending is around the bend man! Just give it time!

Can't wait to see the next chapter! L8r!
5/26/2017 c22 pikachewy1
Hmm, so Chara is understandably not comfortable with the origins of her powers, Frisk is already feeling the PTSD, and Asriel is having about of depression and guilt. But hey, since when was anything ever easy? Oh also Sans has questions, that'll be fun hehehe.
5/25/2017 c22 5BadDRUMMERboy15
Sans is not gonna be happy with Asriel in the slightest

At least I'm not the only skeptical one here. After all, with that much LOVE, Asriel must be pretty distanced from everyone.

Chara's immense power is a good thing, but I feel like that it's going to take a toll on them.

As for last chapter, Gaster must be somewhere around..:

Let's hope that Sans doesn't do anything to Asriel that is durastic.
5/25/2017 c21 BadDRUMMERboy15
Chara basically has the command options for life at that point, don't they? I like the design of the other species. They were a bizarre, but welcoming fresh portion.

Poor Asriel, still doomed to the same fate. Although, I'm not sure that he was fully sincere there... After all, it's been hundreds of years. Who would say he hadn't learned how to fake it.

Well, onto the next
5/25/2017 c22 I guest as much
Oh snap! Time to see if Asriel and Sans can put their past behind them! Thanks for the update!
5/25/2017 c19 BadDRUMMERboy15
I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed. Fanfiction stopped sending me emails for some reason, but I got here now.

This chapter, poor Napstablook forcing to leave. You'd think Asgore would put up a fight, but it seems that Frisk and Chara are stronger. I can't wait to read the rest, and I don't have to wait. ONWARD
258 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »