for Recursion

5/25/2017 c22 12The Mad Mystic
Ah, wonderful! Im so glad my favorite undertale story updated. While I hope the rest of the story is as lighthearted, if emotional, as this chapter, I can't shake the feeling Asriel is up to something... Either way, I am excited to see where you go from here, be it the start of a happy ending, or a new Arc of the story. Also hurrah for the hurricane of puns! I feel like Asriel at least deserves that pun-ishment.

Signed,
The guy who really needs to update his own stories
5/25/2017 c22 1Blackout785
Well... That is certainly one way to do it.

I personally found Chara finding motivation to go on by talking to a centipede-knight pretty fascinating. ;)
5/25/2017 c22 14Heroic Spectre
Well, seems like we're wrapping up here. Very creative showdown between the siblings. I just hope Asriel will be okay after all those resets and still being soulless. I wonder how he plans to lose the resets. Judging by his body language, it doesn't sound good.

Small nitpick at the puns, though. Sans shouldn't know Chara referrers to herself as a demon here, and telling him that would probably be more disturbing than funny.

Oh, and if you could work in a bit more Charisk by the end, I'd appreciate it!
5/25/2017 c22 1CosmicArmor
I don't know about you, but frisk is gonna need hours of therapy, like this boy is gonna have to cry himself a lake of tears or something, you just don't get rid of trauma so easily.

I cant wait to see them deal with this but load of problems.
5/25/2017 c22 1Krish11762
Waited a while for this update. Nice chapter, though I wonder whether the story is coming to a close or to a plot twist.
5/16/2017 c20 14Heroic Spectre
Oh, I missed these updates for some reason.

Yeah, that was pretty anti-climatic, but realistic, I suppose. Sometimes boss fights are like that. At some point you just... win.

'The power to /make numbers grow./' *Snicker.*

Yes! The moment we've been waiting for: Asriel vs. Chara!

'Umm... yes?' Asriel's done it now.

Hmm, I don't think that's enough 9's.
5/14/2017 c21 Guest
I just found this story on TV Tropes today and can I just say I LOVE it! I think it's really cool how you give some of the minor characters bigger roles, you've portrayed everyone so well, it's paced very nicely...you've written such a good story!
5/9/2017 c21 The Toad Soldier
This is great! Finally Asriel relented and accepted Chara's deal! This is an awesome story! Can't wait to see how you wrap it up!
5/8/2017 c21 12The Mad Mystic
I dont think I have read such a great story in a while, everything was compelling. I usually avoid darker stories, not for lack of enjoyment of darkness, but because they tend to involve angsty little twats who have no life in them at all, but this... Jeez, you made Chara and Frisk suffer so much and gave them so much motivations, they feel genuine and HUMAN. Maybe not children, but they didnt exactly have normal experience to make them act as children, either. This chapter gives me a lot of hope too, because I would greatly enjoy this being the lead up to a happy end, even thought it seems more a set up to a greater threat/plan of Asriel's.

Good job, and hope to see more soon.
5/8/2017 c20 animeandgamerlover2
lot of 9s you got their.
5/7/2017 c21 Reviewer
Half way through this chapter I started thinking, is this still Undertale? It was more like MultiUniversaltale. Otherwise, great chapter. :)
5/7/2017 c21 14Mighty Dreamfinder
Oh my, what a powerful chapter. I applaud your creativity with taking Chara through various, random universes like that. That, and her power, really takes the story to another level. Watching Chara and Asriel have a battle of wills kept me on the edge of my seat. And nice job bringing in his ultimate Hypderdeath form.

Gosh, I really look forward to seeing what happens next!
5/7/2017 c20 Mighty Dreamfinder
... Dang. This is seriously a clever twist for a chapter. Kinda makes it seem more real to us readers.
5/7/2017 c19 Mighty Dreamfinder
Ohhhh boy. What a chapter. Poor Blooky. Chara regaining her body and ... well, everything and meeting Frisk face-to-face was something I looked forward to. I really like how Chara isn't a demonic child, like so many people interpret her as. It shows she's grown through the story, spending time with Frisk.

And Asriel seeing his sister again. Man, I wondered what that would be like. I love how Chara pointed out how Frisk's personality is how Asriel used to be, and should be. If anyone's going to break through to him, it'll be her, right?

I read onward!
5/6/2017 c21 5StarshipFarm
WOW! I missed the last few updates, and now I come back to this sheer awesomeness! These chapters have been wonderful, and I love the way you explain all the emotions that Chara, Frisk, and Asriel go through. Your story is amazing, and I'm dying. Thank you so much for writing it.
258 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »