for Girl Meets The Force

6/1/2017 c2 ThatPersonWhoseStoriesYouLove
Hi everyone,my previous account NigelTheEllis has been discontinued,so find me at my new account, !
11/29/2016 c2 1chandrila
Definitely continue! I'm looking forward to reading more. You just combined two of my favorite things... Star Wars and Girl Meets Word. Bless. Keep up the good work!
10/18/2016 c2 Megan
You got to continue this! I'm itching to see what you have for it!
8/30/2016 c1 5Dawndragon the Storyteller
Hello! I hope your day is going well! :)
I must say, this is a very interesting and unique idea for a crossover! Given the proper time, effort, and creativity, this could make for a fantastic story!
My advice to you would be this: find someone to help you proofread before you publish each chapter. Having someone else read through each chapter can help you fix mistakes and other issues that can affect clarity. A suggestion would be to use the Beta Reader feature on this site. There are thousands to choose from, and you can even find betas for specific categories, such as Star Wars or Girl Meets World. ;)
Overall, just don't give up! Don't be discouraged if your first story doesn't get many reviews or favorites. Just keep in mind that no one starts out as a professional, especially on ! The trick is to keep writing, and to constantly work towards getting better. There's something we can all improve on, including myself.
I hope you have a blessed day, and if you want any advice or feedback, feel free to PM me! I'd be happy to help you in any way I can! :)
God bless you, and never stop writing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service