for Betrayal and Harmony

8/9/2017 c2 11PagesofAngels
PhantomsMaiden,

I can tell you have developed skills, as you use poetic device quite nicely in this first chapter of yours! That depiction of baby Christine at the very beginning was well done, and I think if you sprinkled in more lovely descriptions like that this passage would be golden.

I also found your dialogue to be more on the realistic side. Christine sounded like a six-year-old, and her words matched such a young age. Just as well, I felt the way she spoke about things in the narration fit the tone of her age, so well done!
8/9/2017 c1 PagesofAngels
I understand that Erik's backstory is horrible, but his mother's abuse seems a tad..."cartooney"? I'm not sure if that's the right word. I think this could be fixed by mentioning that this is being told by adult Erik, who is trying to remember exactly what happened when he was four years old. If that is the case, perhaps mentioning gaps in his memory of these events - or even forgetting just what was said by his mothers - would help the abuse feel more realistic. The more realistic it feels, the more impactful it is on the reader! :D
3/11/2017 c1 Guest
I absolutely LOVE this story! I've been looking for a backstory one and this is exactly what I wanted. PLEASE continue!
9/29/2016 c6 17Child of Dreams
It's Semitic, not Semantic.
9/20/2016 c4 garasu-no-kamen
Mama Valerius "golden" amnd wealthy, a friend for Erik who goes to school... Lots of interesting little twists bu, oh, you two had me in stitches with Ms Brightman and Mr. Webber! LOL
9/19/2016 c2 garasu-no-kamen
Such a heart-wrenching chapter.
You rendered a wee girl's inner thoughts and feelings right to a T: got me so drawn I was crying on the metro, on my way to work.
Hope this will be a nice, long fiction and to read more of your double-talent soon
9/13/2016 c3 1ApollotheSun
Ms. Brightman and Mr. Webber... oh my gosh I'm dying. XD
9/13/2016 c2 ApollotheSun
Good! Someone knows that Christine actually has blonde hair. Andrew Lloyd Webber kind of swapped Meg and Christine, as far as facial features go. I love the story so far!
9/13/2016 c3 3Phantomswoman
I am happy Eric has found a griend, I felt so sad the way his mother reacted to the note.

Great chapter.
9/11/2016 c3 17Child of Dreams
(smirking slightly)
Brightman, as in Sarah Brightman?
9/11/2016 c2 Child of Dreams
(sighs)
Poor Christine...
9/6/2016 c2 3Phantomswoman
Just read these two chapters and im nearly
9/1/2016 c1 17Child of Dreams
(whimpers)
My poor Erik...
8/31/2016 c1 CleverEnough
Uggghh God I love this! Very descriptive, youve captured Erik's innocence, a brief stage though it may be. The way you described his loneliness and abuse was heartbreaking. Love the idea of the separate journal entries, and each by different authors! Can't wait for Christine's perspective, I have a feeling it too will be heartbreaking. Love it love it! Thanks for writing and posting this! I'll definetly be following this story.