for Berry Protected

9/23/2020 c7 Gwennie49
Still got no clue, could be Sue and Jacob Israel?
Glad you got some inspiration again
12/31/2018 c6 14awtr101fan
oh wow...looks lke jewfro (the most likely of my guesses) and whoever's helping him are getting back into the process of what they did to rachel and all the other victims before her. wonder how many more will suffer before the sons catch the sob's. good chapter from the charming pd's pov, even if a little short. can't wait to read more. take care, happy writing and happy new year :)
11/10/2018 c5 Gwennie49
Thx for the updates all though the chapters are now super short, i'm so glad you didn't abandon this story. I'm still anxious to know who is killing these girls and why and what has it to do with Rachel. Keep on writing, the story is to good to let go.
11/6/2018 c6 3Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
9/26/2018 c4 Legolas' Girl 31
Interesting story so far, I love it. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Dani
9/23/2018 c4 Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
3/1/2018 c4 Pica616
Love the update. Curious as to who the bad guys are...
2/17/2018 c4 14awtr101fan
welcome back. wow...okay, these last two chapters have me wondering. i think one of them is jacob. not quite sure who the other might be but since they know about shelby my money is on jesse or finn. keep the great work up. looking forward to reading more. take care and happy writing :)
1/14/2018 c4 Guest
I'm so happy you updated! It's been too long! Please don't take this long to update again!
1/15/2018 c4 Gwennie49
Yes! Thank you for updating. Super creepy chapter, and i'm sad and afraid that Puck is leading these 2 creeps back to Rachel. I hope the nomads are on high alert and ready to protect Rachel. Hope we don't hsve to wait thst long for the next chapter.
12/4/2017 c1 3shaineland
update please
8/23/2017 c3 Gwennie49
This is such a good start of an intens story! I so hope the sons are prepared for the bad guys and take good carr of Rachel, neat that Puck can take care of Beth.
I hope you find time and inspiration to upload an other chapter soon.
5/2/2017 c2 ed24555
please update
2/2/2017 c2 Pica616
I could really get into this story. Hopefully its possible to update soon.
12/13/2016 c2 Guest
Amazing start to a brilliant story. Hope you can continue this story
21 Page 1 2 Next »