for Kage of the Squad

12/25/2019 c4 Borello
this sound really interesting.
5/8/2018 c4 Guest
Good chapter as for the pairing I want to see see naruto and Harley update soon
5/6/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
5/2/2018 c1 1Wicked.A
if he pulls a madara/obito and covers himself in truthseeking orbs he would be invulnerable to everything aside frome nature energy powered atacks how would a dc charkter beat that? just curios... also naruto having his and sasukes power is pretty god like it is at least demi-god times 2 stronger than thor or hercules (yes i know they are from marvel i just couldnt recall any gods in dc right now) also nice chapter
1/21/2018 c4 Mathew5641
I love your story

Sorry I can't offer much in the review all I can really say is I cannot wait to see what happens next and hope the next chapter come soon
12/5/2017 c1 Guest
You have literally ruined this fanfic in 1 chapter. Another brain dead naruto fan who thinks everyone should give a backstory, completely trust people and be the complete fucking opposite of a ninja. Just die
8/14/2017 c4 3Halariel
pls, plsssss let naruto use his Rinnegan and let him fight with it(like Pain) when hes fighting his next strong opponent! Rinnegan is sooooo strong and cool and badass and all!
5/22/2017 c4 Percbeth 4 life
For the pairing either Naruto/Harley or Naruto/Katana
5/3/2017 c4 29Silvereye-BW
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
4/30/2017 c1 7jh831
good start.
i agree with flag, naruto gave up a lot of information with none in return. he didn't even try to hide much.
i understand that he isn't a god like being, but he is still shinobi and that should mean keeping information from falling into possible enemy hands, they have given him little reason to trust him.
I never understood how nobody has found out who batman is. it is easy if you take time to think about it. the bat-a-rangs are made out of steel, and steel cost $. so say batman uses 100 bat-a-rangs a week, then that is maybe two or three. sheets of steel. then you have the car, boat, copter, plane, cave which costs money. the only person in gothem is bruce wayn. so i don't get how hard it is to figure it out.
as for nartuo and the 4th hokage. i am conflicted. as an hokage, he did what was best for the viliage, but as a man and father, he condemed his son to a hard life. i know he was supposed to be treated as a hero, but plans seldom go right.
don't get me wrong, this is a good start and looking forward to reading more
3/17/2017 c4 1E.Paradox
Verily good fic... I would tell you to go with Katana and Naruto because it seems to me that you are setting it up to be that way. Great job 10/10 would fanfic again.
2/18/2017 c4 3jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose
Good story As for the pairing I say Naruto/Harley
2/17/2017 c4 SeanHicks4
Interesting cross, but dojustu Naruto just kinda bugs me.
2/17/2017 c4 1R-king 93