for Reapers at Hogwarts

8/11/2020 c7 shazza085
Do u eve think or continuing this
4/21/2020 c7 Mos99
Hey, nice story so far. i'd like to see it continued :) please keep up the good work
2/21/2018 c7 asurakami89
Hey Lord Kuchiki.
Your Bleach / Harry Potter fanfiction is awesome and I just wanted to ask if you could continue writing here? Because I would be looking forward to another chapter.
Greetings AsuraKami89
6/4/2017 c7 Luxa
This is extremely good. Could you please update it? Plz?
5/25/2017 c7 Zerlulover
Update
2/20/2017 c7 Guest
This is the best Bleach - Harry Potter crossover I've seen! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
1/21/2017 c7 Guest
awesome story please update soon
1/21/2017 c7 2SleeplessForest27
I do hope that Ichigo cause so much trouble to the ugly toad
11/18/2016 c6 Guest
Please please update! You can't leave it like that! This is my favourite bleach Harry Potter crossover!
10/23/2016 c6 SleeplessForest27
great chapter
10/2/2016 c6 Guest
First story I read on here and one of my favourites :-) character speech is a little off but love the story!
9/28/2016 c6 Akiyama Mirai
Update! Update! Update! *throws a hissy fit* Hello! I was browsing through bleach and harry potter crossovers and I found your story. Ever since bleach ended, many people didn't update so...I'm glad I found a fic where its been updated recently. I hate seeing abandoned fics. There's alot of good fic that are abandoned. So…I guess Ja ne!
Sorry for the short review!
9/22/2016 c6 Guest
Please update soon!
9/21/2016 c6 4Baby Fawn
This is looking good so far. Hope to read more soon
9/17/2016 c6 gunzen
This story is emotionless. You are writing as if you are witnessing what's happening and telling it as you see it. Factually if you will. That's not story telling. That's the news.

Furthermore, there is a very distinct lack of dialogue. We didn't see how people reacted. All that happened was you told us what happened, instead of showing us what is happening.

I hope you got that. Show us the story. Don't "express news" it to us.
23 Page 1 2 Next »