FanFiction.Net

*insert speechlessness*
2/11/2023 c1 Riptide90
This is gorgeous. Continue
6/5/2022 c1 Guest
This is amazing and I hope it eventually gets am update, in going to be looking for you on other sites and hoping I can find you
12/1/2021 c1 Marksbay
Now this is epic. Hope you pick it up one day
9/17/2021 c1 Edgar115
Lolololol
8/23/2021 c1 the.apple.seed
What a brilliant first chapter! Love your take on a darker Riordanverse - ol' Rick really, REALLY toned down the... crazy levels of the Greek Gods for his books. I'm so excited to see you take more of the classic take on the mythos in Percy Jackson. Love the bitterness of the characters and that hush-hush function of Camp Half-Blood. Your Annabeth-Percy dynamic is just stellar too - I've never seen anyone write it this way. And Apollo... oh boy did that scene worry me, especially looking at the pairing tag for this story. I would absolutely LOVE to see more from you - you're fantastic!
6/18/2021 c1 2elexiacharlie
*I will make them love you.*

It literally gave me chills.
2/4/2021 c1 astxrismx
this is art, even as a oneshot.
1/3/2021 c1 1The ultimite deity
More!
10/11/2020 c1 Guest
Great start! Too bad there's no more. If you're still around, I hope you're still interested to update this story. It has lots of potential, ya'know?
9/29/2020 c1 Guest
Update?
8/14/2020 c1 CrazyReader
Dark much? This is probably the angst-y-est (is that a word?) fic I've EVER read.

And I read angst just more than I sleep.
8/2/2020 c1 Shade
Ok now this was good. You were right when you said this was the gods/demigods being realistically cruel, really am hoping you continue with this.
Looking forward to the next chapter if you write one.
4/20/2020 c1 royalpurpleclouds
I need this to update. it's a NEED. like I will DIE if it doesn't. AND YOU DO NOT WAS BE TO BE APART OF THAT SO PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A SHITLOAD OF SPRINKLES ON TIP PUHLEEEZEEE UPDATE!
5/1/2019 c1 kieranluthor
hope you update this one day
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »