for A little magic in an antropomorphic world

8/25/2019 c7 Ieatcookiecake
Not to sound rude or anything but is this story dead? It has been more one and half years since the last update.
9/26/2018 c7 4Vi-Violence
I'm seriously loving this.
2/14/2018 c7 BURNERACC
This is amazing.
2/10/2018 c7 3King of Fans
Interesting.
Sly fox he knows what's going on.
9/15/2017 c5 Guest
There have been some Farm animals like sheep and pigs. There have even been one animal that is a dog like pet. The Chihuahua dog. Aka little tut tut.
9/14/2017 c6 King of Fans
Ok I see there heads are spinning after that.

P.s I love that food seen. It was really good.

I hope you update soon and I under stand the work lops take your time.
9/14/2017 c5 King of Fans
Ok nick knows somethings up when see saw a blue cat.

As for the competitor Happy vs nick. Nick really likes blue barres, but happy has not eaten for days.

The race is going to be tricky.
Judy is the fastest among them.
Nick likely has a trick up his slive to win.
Lily would be like a panther in a the race, and was a member of two Royal guards and the strongest exceed. Not to mention when a fairy tail wizards Friends are on the line that have the power to do almost anything.
9/14/2017 c3 King of Fans
Well I see gray and happy will be visting the natrist club.
P.s it appears that they will have a good chans at wining the race considering Happy won the fairy tail race and carla was one of the best.
9/14/2017 c2 King of Fans
Good chapter. I can't wait to see there reaction to each other.
P.s it appears that they will need to learn how to make those x-balls.
9/14/2017 c2 Guest
Well will flying cats work for you nick.
8/30/2017 c6 Guest
That was amazing keep going of this story please this is good.
4/16/2017 c5 BlackDragonFish
Yes, finally!
10/30/2016 c4 Areadbhair
Hey, we understand, not everyone can smack out a chapter every single week. I myself have had several ideas for stories floating in my head, but either I lose interest in it by the time I wrote one chapter or I'd forget about it after a few things happened. Personally, I think that the first chapter stumbled quite a bit up until the Exceeds made it outside of Zootopia, but your writing has improved almost ten-fold since then! I see so much potential in this story merely through the character interactions in your previous chapter. The only problem I could possibly see in this fics' future is if you don't take advantage of that potential you have shown us.

As an example, take a look at Anonymous Card Captor's 'Friendship is Magic, Damnation is Alchemy'. Honestly, the writing was a bit sub-par for the majority of the story (only becoming average by the last few chapters), but all the potential he/she stuffed into the text was staggering. Between the main character juggling his PTSD, self-loathing, love-life and being stuck with the body of the being he hated the most, the main antagonist spinning lies and machinations while taking advantage of EVERYONE (while in the body of the protagonist), the dynamic of the Element Bearers (pre-changeling invasion 1) being thrown off by checkered pasts and moral quandaries, the FMA cast setting plans for a second coup in retaliation to the antagonist taking over, Armstrong dealing with how abruptly one of his best friends changed into a monster, Equestria's existence being such a secret from the outside world (and visa-versa) and Celestia being a bit of a bigot and extremely agitated concerning humanity, you would think that after spending twelve chapters, roughly eight-thousand words each, the author was planning at least twelve more chapters to resolve ALL of these issues. Unfortunately, we only got two and an epilouge. No awkward situation of Edward mistaking the Element Bearers as Human Chimeras while they try to roll with that assumption. No climactic, self-mutilating eruption from the main protagonist as he chases the antagonist through cluttered halls and pock-marked streets in an attempt to fix his greatest mistake. No true resolution of Celestia's blind approval of the antagonist and blind hate of humanity. Just sneaky ponies being sneaky, the protagonist keeping an out-of-character level head, and Celestia just accepting Mustangs' random accusation of her being a hypocrite when Truth told her the EXACT same thing and she didn't listen to him.

Like I said, your writing is getting better and the story is starting to get interesting, just make sure you use all of that potential. Let the dynamic between Nick and Judy's Grandfather evolve throughout the story, let the Exceeds learn and make mistakes in this new world as Nick and Judy try to uncover the mystery behind them, let Natsu exercise his rage while looking for Happy, maybe for the worse if you want; my only request is for you to continue to grow the narrative ever higher on the solid foundation that you have given yourself. See you in February!
10/30/2016 c4 2ChimaTigon
I'll be waiting for you to update.
9/12/2016 c2 Darkxero
loved it can't wait for more
17 Page 1 2 Next »