for SPOOKED

11/12/2016 c14 Guest
Really hope u come back to this
11/1/2016 c14 Guest
This is great, Hope you update soon
10/22/2016 c14 10Antonia Caenis
Poor Will. I guess this is him exiting, stage left, although not pursued by a bear as the saying goes. It's novel seeing Harry and Jools actually working together for once and loved the line from Ruth about Malcolm's abilities to do two things at once! Great stuff!
10/21/2016 c14 60Sigma Creations
Oh dear. Poor Will and Zoe. Glad to see Harry and Sivitar finally working together. Can't wait to discover what is actually going on! Also I loved Ruth's comment about hiding places that men never look in. Looking forward to more.
10/21/2016 c14 Guest
Very tense chapter, I hope Will is okay
10/21/2016 c14 12Sparky75
Excellent chapter, as soon as I read that Will had a fever I figured he was up a certain creek without a paddle! The dialogue is fantastic and I love all the little caustic quips from both Jools and Harry. Really looking forward to reading more of this
10/21/2016 c14 transmissionends64
Great update. Poor Zoe (I nearly said Poor Will as well but I couldn't abide the annoying bugger!). She sounds like her and her family are in deep do-do's. Loved the H/R scene and then Harry and Jools and the 'guest' he has stashed. Again, the humour is a highlight in this story. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
10/16/2016 c12 10Antonia Caenis
Well I was expecting neither Tom (loving the way this cast is coming together) nor the way this chapter ended. Excellent work!
10/16/2016 c11 Antonia Caenis
Spot on with that cyclone description. And now I'm getting as paranoid as Harry and wondering if there is something more than ordinarily wrong with that willow that Malcolm's working on...
10/16/2016 c10 Antonia Caenis
Nice to see Jools acknowledging Harry's true self! All absolutely correct!
10/16/2016 c9 Antonia Caenis
Perhaps we can stop worrying about Zoe and start worrying about Malcolm!
10/16/2016 c8 Antonia Caenis
Sounds like the drug turns people into zombies so now one has to worry about Zoe...
10/16/2016 c7 Antonia Caenis
Another stunning chapter with brilliant atmospherics. And another wonderful appearance from one of the old guard - I hope there's more of Zoe to come, along with Jools and Malcolm!
10/14/2016 c6 Antonia Caenis
Beautiful imagery aligned with increasing drama. And I love a very genuine version of Jools reappearing in a story, he's a character that has been sorely under-utilised for quite some time. Excellent work!
10/14/2016 c5 Antonia Caenis
Wow! Wasn't expecting that to happen! Incredibly tense writing.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »