for Human Spirit

8/8 c61 Guest
continue! this is probably the best tonks/lupin story I've read so far! And I've read a lot of them!
8/8 c56 Guest
beautiful...
8/8 c61 Guest
update!
7/26 c61 2Umblanys
I like this story a lot and the most exciting part is still ahead. It's impressive how you're about to complete such a big project. Good luck!
6/17 c61 sanityisaminordetail
I really loved this chapter! A different, new side of Remus!
5/21 c61 46megSUPERFAN
This was fascinating! I loved getting to know this pack (and a little more about werewolves in general). I love that Remus has been doing a wandless "Incendio" since he was eight. This chapter is full of all the bittersweet emotions- Great work! I can't wait for Christmas at the Burrow!
5/12 c61 3Natto'n'aliens
Wow, this chapter is amazing! The werewolf pack is so interesting.I love how they point out misconceptions about werewolves that Remus has. I love how not-savage they feel, how organized and caring they are, on the contrary, and filled solidarity.

I really needed this after the heartbreak of Sirius' death. It was such a breath of fresh air. I am realizing that I would not mind a whole set of chapters centered around this group, lol

Please update soon!

Nattou
5/12 c61 ahoj
"It was exhausting, the unfairness of it all."
ugh, word.

I LOVE that the pack members don't act inhumane or brutal or aggressive while remus is there and that they don't want to be part of that war and don't want to kill humans. that's an approach to the whole story that I haven't read in any fic before.

(and I always felt that Remus is a firebender :D all angst and controlling your emotions...)

thank you for this huuuuge chapter! looking forward to the next one. looking forward to a little bit of fluff, too?
5/11 c61 3Teddy Lupin's partner in crime
OMG this was BEAUTIFUL. Like wow. This chapter was so colorful and so full of life. I really felt like I was with Remus, experiencing living with the pack for the first time. You are so talented :'D
5/11 c61 carolinaliarfan
Beautiful chapter :D
5/11 c61 41AshenMoon42
I love this take on Remus's time with the pack. Your writing is excellent, as always!
5/11 c59 AshenMoon42
And there goes my heart.
5/11 c61 Evangeline Dartmouth
Well, I don't know what I was expecting when I saw the title of this chapter- but it wasn't this. I don't think I've ever actually read about Remus' time underground but what I always imagined in my head was nothing like this- and I mean that in the best way. You've built such a spectacular background for these werewolves- a /reason/ for them to want to stay out of the war, a reason why Remus' mission was so difficult. And it all makes so much sense. I loved all the characters but Madonna, Hope, and Chaise/Nikka were my favorites. Despite the small flashes of them we got I feel like their diverse personalities were so fleshed out- as were their backstories. I'm curious to know more about Teiran (and everyone else!) and I hope we will get to see more of the pack in the coming chapters
5/11 c61 2ElyzabetShardlake
A fantastic chapter. A brilliant, tragic and wonderful take on werewolf communities in the wizarding world. You usually just see it through Remus or Greyback, but this is wonderful neural territory. Would love to see how you expand on this.
5/11 c61 Guest
Wow! I really thought that I would dislike the werewolf pack and the time that Remus spends with them, and yet here I am absolutely loving this chapter. I am excited to see Remus back at the borrow, but I also find myself so intrigued by the pack and wanting to know more about them. I can't wait to see what happens next!
629 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »