for Of Chance Cubes and Friendships

10/5/2017 c1 2DerelictTyrant
Darth Ruinous, you are truly a gem of a writer, and your Palpatine is exactly as I and possibly his legions of fans imagine him to be.
Be known that said legion awaits the sequel to "A Night for Opera and Everything Else." diligently.
Great one-shot.
11/22/2016 c1 Ormolu
This was reaaly good! You have outdone yourself in what has become your niche: The Corruption of Anakin.

Thanks! I liked reading this.

Cheers,
Ormolu
9/10/2016 c1 89Isa'ralia Faradien
It was a very good OS, as always. I seriously love everything you write :)
Palpatine being as manipulative as ever is so great to read... but you seriously lowered my spirits with your implied reference to Cosinga beating his son x'(
9/4/2016 c1 20Toaofwriting
Nicely written. Well done with Palpatine's characterization as always.
9/3/2016 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
yeah Anankin... no pedo but I do love how... yeah very much not AWARE how much of a MESS... the council sqrewed themselves because Obiwan wasent outside of himself aware how much a jedi amster needs to keep his atentions on a apprentice at all TIME.
course THE Master of the Dark v.s. someone who had only just taken rank... the fact that it ended as well as it did is a testimate.
hell most usually only focus on the corruption inheriant during the clone wars cause of the movies with the tuskens when he takes his first big swan dive into it... but there was what, a decade more of time set up before that? I think that time was the most valuable to set up all the little things in Anakins routines behaviors.. .and finding out the kids little fascets so knowing how best to tailor things TO Anakin... sheesh.
timelines always make my head hurt about how much of this stuff would be condensed into each other. still a decade or so right?
how much fun this be!
9/3/2016 c1 38Brievel
Y'know, I sure wouldn't care to play him at dejarik.