FanFiction.Net
for How the Ministry Ruins Lives

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
I like that she got Severus. Loved Pansy and Ron's reactions.
7/6/2018 c1 Jazzielady76
Awww why did you end it this way? It would have made for an interesting longer story :( Snape’s not that bad :( loved it though :P
9/5/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
Great story. I like that it's one that didn't work out in the end here. And better Snape than Ron. I'm sure she'll realise it could have been a hell of a lot worse! I like the matches - Daphne for Harry is a nice choice and I love that Ginny and Draco were horrified at their match! So it wasn't just Hermione that ended up with someone she didn't want.
9/5/2016 c1 5halfbloodmalfoyy
Professor Snape..Woah! That's interesting. This is very well written, just like your other stories. Would Love more of this..
9/4/2016 c1 ksouza3
Even with such a shot story, your writing is so detailed and amazing. I just went thrpugh numerous stories that aren't written the best or the characters are written a bit unrealisticly. But I always love getting notifications of your stories cause I'm guaranteeded to enjoy it! Thanks for writing!
9/4/2016 c1 SereniteRose
poor Hermione, but I love that she got matched with Severus because he's so yummy and of course he was played by the yummy and handsome Allen Rickman, who is sadly missed, anyway thanks ever so much, you always write such great stories, thanks again.
9/3/2016 c1 pianomouse
I love that Harry wasn't paired with Ginny and didn't want to be paired with her. Hermione not wanting Ron is great too. I don't mind her with Snape, I just feel bad for the crap she will go through to get to the real person underneath the angst. Great story, thank you for sharing it.
9/3/2016 c1 63erbkaiser - closed account
Is this it? No reaction, no fight back... Seems like there is so much more you could have done with the prompt, even just to expand on this one a little.