for Post Forth Ninja War

11/6/2019 c5 Guest
audher was killed but how come this gic never continued
8/11/2019 c2 DarkReaderSeiin
Actualiza pronto
6/14/2018 c5 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
1/21/2017 c1 Travis Kaima
Great story ...pls make more chapters...love the idea of Naruto being the strongest in the fairy tail world
1/17/2017 c5 KHARAKI TAKAN
You really need to work on your grammar the story is really hard to read due to the poor grammar.

Could actually become a good story but as it is now, it is simply too hard to read.

Good luck for the future updates.
1/11/2017 c3 Guest
I never got why the hell people make Naruto cave so damn easy.
We are talking about someone that hid his real personality under a mask for the latter of his life, from ninjas.
Granted, he failed most the time, but they were 1: trained to pick through information and dissect it,
2: For the most part, Already knew what reason he had to be in misery (the fox)
and even then he managed to fool them more than often enough without ever getting caught.
WHY THE HELL IS CAVING AFTER ONE SLIP-UP.
There is literally NO EXCUSE to say "Crap. looks like I have no choice."
HE HAS A CHOICE, hell he's bias AGAINST telling her, OR ANYONE.
At the very least make her prod him a bit more than "what?" before he just spills his life secrets.
She didn't even know anything. as far as he could care he just shows her a partial transformation, boom, fairs fair, curiosity sated, no secrets spilled, why say more. why?
1/11/2017 c2 Guest
only thing that doesn't make sense is the thought process,
if Naruto were to keep it a secret he was from another world,
(something he's done before) he'd leave everyone in the dark. no exceptions. Even his own otherworldly mother and father.
at least until he got to actually KNOWING them. their hopes, their fears, etc.
(basically someone he could confide in on an emotional outlook)
I can see him telling someone he thinks he'll never meet again in passing, "their going far, far away, so what's it matter." sort of thinking.
If he were to reveal it... there might be 4 people that won't know. 2 out of idiocy, 1 out of spite, and another just because that guy is evil.
lastly you kinda rushed the joining of a guild there.
this isn't a parallel universe where someone recognizes him, there is no one to worry about fooling into believing you are someone they know, it's a world he literally dropped into, for one reason or another, and has no reason to stay.
I can see him joining, don't misunderstand, but he literally just learned who they were, and that was just general knowledge with no specifics. that's like being asked by a stranger if you want to move into their house, follow their rules, and work for their boss.
Would you do all that on day one with your knowledge of this individual is bare bones?
The character is right, the personality, general outlook and background, and for the most part how he thinks.
I just feel like he's rushed this without reason.
1/12/2017 c3 1trex0428
I think this fic will end really soon havent a day when sasuke was already in the same dimension as naruto
Theyll fight the guy tried to capture them and go back thats all i can think about how this is go
1/11/2017 c5 Haven16
Great chapter ,didn't thought that you will come back to this fanfiction :D.
1/11/2017 c1 fssmoniker
Good plot ,nicely written and most importantly, my favourite pairing , looking ahead for next chapter
1/10/2017 c1 Riba Nyabom
The chapter seems rushed.
1/10/2017 c5 marquis.shax
this story is pretty good but you really need a beta to help you out a little as I've noticed quite a few mistakes but as I said the story is still pretty good just needs a bit of cleaning up which a beta could do for you
1/10/2017 c4 marquis.shax
I wish it were true that Naruto was the strongest Ninja but sadly Kishi decided that title should go to Sasuke although maybe now with only one arm they're about equal lol
1/10/2017 c2 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Goddammit, this app sent the review to the wrong story
1/10/2017 c5 19redlox2
ESU must be Ethenious Sasuke Uchiha...
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »