for Exploring New and Old Feelings

2/26 c1 Guest
Oh yeah uh ohbyeahbuhhhh
11/17/2020 c1 51DisneyGirl10
I was depressed/disappointed with the anime ending and how my two babies were both left partner-less! And to Yoko TWICE!
So I enjoyed this a lot. Surprisingly.
P.S. Simon's outfit during the Anti Spiral mission in space was my fave cause he looked hot as hell!
Anyway, good stuff.
4/6/2019 c1 Guest
Hot
2/3/2019 c1 Guest
Yeah iSimon Should Move on.. Nia Would want him to be happy... But i feel You rushedcthey had sex as soon as meet uo again.. Maybe you should make a story where they recconect and slowly fall in love... Marey and then have Sex.. My opnion
8/7/2018 c1 jbadillodavila
Sigue así :)
8/2/2018 c1 Guest
FUUUUUUCK *sobs* I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN
7/28/2018 c1 Demons death
I loved this. Favorite girl in the series with my favorite character? Hell yes!
5/3/2018 c1 ikusatsunagi
i love this pairing, i ship them the first time i saw 3
4/22/2018 c1 5TheJSmooth
Perfect closure for those two.
3/19/2018 c1 Guest
Great!
11/4/2017 c1 4Kc4229
This is great! I've been looking all over for good Simon x yoko fics and this is the first one I've seen! Great work!
10/2/2017 c1 4ZoeandArtyawesomelover
So if we follow the rule of Gurren Laggan, what will happen. If you kiss Yoko, you die; if you kiss Simon, you die. Then who dies? Is the universe going to die?
9/5/2017 c1 69Trevyler
Great work. There aren't enough Simon x Yoko fics. I'm not a fan of Kamina x Yoko or Simon x Nia. This story was great. I loved every word. As far as I'm concerned something like this happens at some point in canon instead of them both ending up alone for the rest of their lives.
8/10/2017 c1 Panther-Strife
I Am glad someone wrote this, I have been dying to read something like this after finishing the anime the 5th or 6th time. Thanks for this great story.
8/3/2017 c1 just some person
plz write more! add more storyline plz loved the story
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »