FanFiction.Net
for Overshot

8/4/2022 c4 Katic beckett byrne always
Omg loved the story
7/20/2019 c4 natters
Good
7/26/2018 c4 HellsMaji
Oh man. This seriously needs a sequel or continuation. It'd be awesome to read what they all get up to in the white house.
6/7/2018 c4 Guest
Cute! I read only Castle.
6/4/2017 c4 gngoa
I found this, checking out your previous work, while waiting for the next episode of Under New Management, I loved it and laughed so much, it was fun and so far out there as to be almost believable. After all, the present situation seems fraught and the election itself was entertaining.

However, I can say as a reader from outside the US that you brief explanation of the system was enlightening, and more understandable that the news we get here in the UK, and we will not get into the mess we are making!
12/14/2016 c1 Guest
Oh My God. I just love it especially after elections are all over this is fun to read and it puts a nice spin on the elections.
10/23/2016 c4 beebo11
I just read it! I"m very love this! So hope this is some result for us (USA)in November:) I don't know how we got here:( Your imagination gave me some comfort in this election mess. Thank you!
10/3/2016 c4 2Rogue15
Completely unrealistic it may be. But how I so wish it was true...

Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
9/21/2016 c4 9theputz913
So any thoughts about sharing your vision of a presidential baby and all that entails? Would love to see where this new development would go...especially how being the president and a new mom would go not to mention Kate dealing with Castles antics and congress all at the same time.
9/20/2016 c4 Phaerre
This was awesome! Dang, I'd vote for this ticket!
9/13/2016 c4 azoresmarshalls
Very amusing and well thought out story! Any more chapters?
9/11/2016 c4 81822andallthat
I think your political analysis is spot on. I'd vote for KB too, it's a no-brainer.
I love your writing and your sense of humor. Thank for sharing your talent with us at ffnet!
9/10/2016 c3 1822andallthat
I can't even pick a favorite part. I'd have to quote everything.
9/10/2016 c2 1822andallthat
This is amazing. You are amazing.
Did you just call Harry Potter a reference book?
Did I mention the word "amazing"?
9/9/2016 c1 1822andallthat
This is wonderful.
Oh yes please, can you guys elect Kate for real?
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »