for Blood Debts

11/18/2020 c17 ElyseSyrova
I've never managed to get into a Dresden story (even canon) before, for lots of reasons, mainly situational, none due to Butcher's writing styleshakes an impotently frustrated fist at King*). I enjoyed this so much, I think I'll give them another go. Though the canon corpus, at least, will have a bit of competition in Blood Debts. Thanks for an awesome read! Again!
4/2/2020 c17 3Rainemonday
Loved this story! Hope to read a lot more of the new Harry :)
8/8/2019 c1 Prince Chrom
You might want to make the outsider Ranma accuses Dresden of been lover-case, because he really isn't a capital-O Outsider, reality is far too intact around him, and no one died. He might be from a different part of existence but there is no way getting there involved crossing the Outside.
6/12/2019 c17 NegaDruid
I truly hope you end up writing a successor story to this. BlackStone definitely deserves some fun times in her world in her new existence... its a pity you didn't include exactly what happened between her and Lara. It would have been exquisite! Though there is one person I'm sad our new Harry didn't reunite with yet... Marcone.

A separate story one day with Succubus Dresden will be pretty glorious. Especially if BlackSky comes to visit.
6/13/2018 c17 Elceleth
Brilliant closure for a brilliant story.
I know I said it before, but your style makes most professional writers look bad.

Since my last feedback I read plenty of books ( amazon unlimited yay )and few authors could compare to the way you build characters, scenes and plot lines.
Thank you once more for sharing your talent with us !
4/11/2018 c17 8Dumbledork
I really enjoyed it and it had a great ending.
4/6/2018 c17 WillItWork
I'm so happy about this story. Honestly, these conclusion chapters may have been the best part!

Dresden and Murphy's ‘same but different’ relationship feels very, very, on point, and the whole thing just WORKED.

Overall, I feel like this is a great way to treat crossovers into your various WIC worlds, and especially Return stories.

Big smiles, and thank you for sharing — here's to the next one.
4/2/2018 c8 Fullmetal11791
I don't think Harry would forget to ask about any... obligations he would have to Ranma after the change. She is clearly possessive of her relatives, it's entirely possible she would not allow him to go back to his world after everything is done. Hell, the change might make it so he doesn't even *want* to go back as that would require him to leave his new sister, there might be some compulsion or something. Definitely cannot see Harry forgetting to ask about that.
4/2/2018 c17 Prince Chrom
That was amazing, and I look forward to the return of Dame BlackStone.
4/1/2018 c17 2wolf40k
Loved the story, makes me wish I knew more about Dresden Files, I can't wait for your future projects
3/30/2018 c17 1Muminpappan
holy s*** was that awesome
3/26/2018 c16 2Lord Anime
Nice. Not a fan of first person view so was a bit hard to read. I look forward to the revised story catching up to the old chapter 34 as alot of events seem to come to pass. I hope sailor Mercury gets redeem or is brought back into the fold.
Last thing. I went to your back up site. Saw no post newer then 2012. Is that site dead? You mention it even with new chapters here so was surpised there was no newer post.
3/24/2018 c16 sainen
love the story, and all I can say is that I hope post epilogue you write something that follows Blackstone home, because awkward succubus Dresden is something that I didn't know that I wanted until I read this fic, and I'd like to read more.
2/6/2018 c15 8Dumbledork
That was a great fight. Well done.
2/4/2018 c15 Elceleth
Thank you for this chapter.
The fighting scene was very well written. I really like the way you bring new ideas into those scenes. They give every scene its very own “flavour”.
Most script writer in Hollywood (and most paid book authors as well) have less imagination than you.
All in all an absolute perfect Boss fight.
BTW. Have you ever thought about opening a Patreon page? I wouldn’t mind to spring a few bucks for such great literature…. Good knows I have paid enough euros for much MUCH worse literature.

Regards,