for Heartsong

4/17/2017 c1 Guest
This was beautiful but very sad. I loved it!
1/4/2017 c1 661Lamia of the Dark
This was one of the more interesting soulmate-identifying methods I've seen.

It's ironic that after meeting her soulmate, she decides she would be better off going with her arranged marriage instead.
10/17/2016 c1 11Overseerneversleeps
This was interesting, and quite the inversion. In the actual film she flees as fast and as far from Norrington, an arranement, to Will, who she loves. In this she does the opposite. Quite the cross-stitch. I like this. It makes me wonder, what would her life be like in that instance, if she, for all purposes turned left instead of right. Could she ever be happy? Based on my owo thoughts and the final line of your fic, I don't think so. I'm going to be thinking about this all day now because of this. Very good job.
9/6/2016 c1 48The Rose in Death's Garden
This was an interesting idea for a soulmate AU! They find their soulmates by touching hands (or is it just at first touch?). The song seems like it would get annoying if they always hear it continuously after they find their soulmate, though. Like, if you've ever had a song stuck in your head, you know how annoying that would get even if it's a song you like.

I don't think the linebreak is necessary. It actually kind of confused me since the next sentence after the linebreak continues by referencing the sentence before it so when I first read the first sentence after the linebreak, I was like "had both what?" before I realized it was directly related to the last sentence before the linebreak. Other than that one confusing thing, this story was easy to follow and flowed well.

I don't remember much from the movies because it's been a while since I've seen them, but didn't Elizabeth run away from an arranged marriage with Norrington and end up in love with Will in canon? And in this story, she ran away from Will who is her soulmate and chose an arranged marriage instead. An interesting inversion.